All of our Synthetic Wicker is made by experienced artisans who hand weave the intricate frames from tested weather-resistant materials. These frames are constructed of cold drawn extruded and cast aluminum, making them 30-40% stronger than typical welded or extruded aluminum frames. In processing, we use fixtures and jigs for uniform components and full circumference welds for maximum strength. Exposed welds are polished to super smoothness. Such measures ensure strong, durable and comfortable frames. These frames are virtually maintenance free; simply clean with mild soap and water. Synthetic Wicker does not contain any sort of filler so it will not age or crack nor does not absorb heat. Color is not "painted" on, so it will never wear off!
- Fastest Drying Cushion
- Unmatched Resiliency & Cushion Memory
- Drain Through Chamber
- Resistant to Mold and Mildew
- Easier Cleaning
WeatherMaster advances cushion technology by offering the new FIRM option. The cushion features an all fiber core with multiple layers of densified fiber that provide luxurious seating comfort, while at the same time ensuring longevity and consistent performance over the lifetime of your product.
- Avoid harsh abrasive cleaners.
- Frames: Wash with soft cloth, mild soap and water. Rinse well and air dry.
- Fabrics: Spot wash with mild soap and warm water, rinse and air dry, or simply hose down regularly.
Nicks, Scrapes or Hairline Cracks
Touch up immediately with WeatherMaster touch up products available for captured rims only through your WeatherMaster retailer.
- Wash & dry the marred area before touch up procedure, then lightly sand area.
- Best to apply touch-up paint in light layers until desired coverage is achieved rather than one heavy layer.