Limited One-Year Warranty
Ice Machine shall be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal and proper use and maintenance as specified by Lynx and upon proper installation and start up in accordance with the instruction manual supplied with the product when subjected to normal domestic use and service, for a period of one year after original date of purchase. The obligation of Lynx and the rights and remedies of the owner/user under this warranty are exclusively limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of parts or assemblies that in Lynx' opinion are defective within one year after original date of purchase.
The labor warranty shall include straight time labor charges at the product location only. Any labor service required to fulfill the warranty obligation must be performed by a refrigeration service company authorized to perform such service by Lynx. This warranty is limited to the replacement of the defective parts.
This warranty does not include parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from:
- External electrical power failure or miswiring to Product for any reason.
- External water supply failure or plumbing problems to the product for any reason.
- External drain line malfunction.
- Adverse operating conditions as set forth in the owner / user manual for the product.
- Failure to clean and / or maintain product as set forth in the owner / user manual for the product.
Service & Replacement Parts
Call (888) 289-5969 to report service issues or to obtain replacement components or parts for your Lynx grill. Replacement parts are shipped F.O.B. Lynx Professional Grills, Commerce, California 90040. Before calling for service, please make sure you have the following information:
1. Model number
2. Date of purchase
3. Proof of purchase by the original owner; and Serial number. (Note: The serial number can be found on the product name plate).
Limitations & Exclusions
1. Lynx's warranty applies only to the original purchaser and may not be transferred.
2. Lynx's warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied and all other obligations or liabilities related to the sale or use of its products.
3. Lynx's warranty shall not apply and Lynx is not responsible for damage resulting from misuse, abuse, alteration of or tampering with the appliance, accident, hostile environment, improper installation, or installation not in accordance with the instructions contained in the User Manual, or the local codes.
4. Lynx shall not be liable for incidental, consequential, special or contingent damages resulting from its breach of this written warranty or any implied warranty.
5. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusions of or limitations on consequential damages. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
6. No one has the authority to add to or vary Lynx's warranty, or to create for Lynx any other obligation or liability in connection with the sale or use of its products.
What is not covered
Lynx shall not be responsible for and shall not pay for the following:
1. Installation or start-up
2. Service by an unauthorized service provider
3. Damage or repair due to service by an unauthorized service provider or use of unauthorized parts
4. Improper installation
5. Service visits to instruct you on how to use the appliance, correct the installation, reset circuit breakers or replace fuses
6. Repairs due to other than normal household uses
7. Damage caused by accidents, abuse, alteration, misuse, incorrect installation or installation not in accordance with the instructions contained in the User Manual, or local codes
8. Units installed in non-residential applications such as day-care centers, bed and breakfast centers, churches, nursing homes, restaurants, hotels, schools, etc.
9. To correct normal adjustments or settings, due to improper installation
10. Shipping and handling costs, export duties, or installation cost
11. The cost of a service call to diagnose trouble or Removal or re-installation cost