Limited One-Year Warranty
Within the 48 contiguous United States, and Canada, for one year from the date of purchase, when this appliance is operated and maintained according to instructions attached to or furnished with the product, warrantor will pay for factory specified parts and repair labor to correct defects in materials or workmanship. Service must be provided by a designated service company. Outside the 48 states, all parts are warranted for one year from manufacturing defects. Plastic parts, shelves and cabinets are warranted to be manufactured to commercially
acceptable standards, and are not covered from damage during handling or breakage.
5-YEAR COMPRESSOR WARRANTY
1. The compressor is covered for 5 years.
2. Replacement does not include labor.
ITEMS WARRANTOR WILL NOT PAY FOR:
1. Service calls to correct the installation of your appliance, to instruct you how to use your appliance, to replace or repair fuses or to correct wiring or plumbing.
2. Service calls to repair or replace appliance light bulbs or broken glass shelves. Consumable parts (such as filters) are excluded from warranty coverage.
3. Damage resulting from accident, alteration, misuse, abuse, fire, flood, acts of God, improper installation, installation not in accordance with electrical or plumbing codes, or use of products not approved by warrantor.
4. Replacement parts or repair labor costs for units operated outside the United States and Canada.
6. Repairs to parts or systems resulting from unauthorized modifications made to the appliance.
7. Expenses for travel and transportation for product service in remote locations.
8. The removal and reinstallation of your appliance if it is installed in an inaccessible location or is not installed in accordance with published installation instructions.
DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES/LIMITATION OF REMEDIES:
CUSTOMER'S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE PRODUCT REPAIR AS PROVIDED HEREIN. IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED TO ONE YEAR . WARRANTOR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR LIMITATIONS ON THE DURATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS, SO THESE EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.