Warranty for Recacril Awning Fabrics
For 10 years after installation, RECASENS warranty covers only the rot-proof properties and color fastness of the fabrics regularly maintained, under normal use and environment.
RECASENS should either replace free of charge or, at its convenience, reimburse the invoice value of the section of fabric recognized as faulty, excluding any costs or any other compensation for any reason whatsoever.
The warranty may not protect against any damage due to abuse, neglect, vandalism, burns of any kind, fires and natural disasters.
Consequently there is no cover for:
- Faulty maintenance or the use of unsuitable products or instruments: no detergent, chemical product or solvent can be used, NOR any scraper or other instrument that may damage the surface.
- Defects due to the aging and normal wear of the fabric.
- Atmospheric or phytosanitary pollution.
- Soiling caused by animals.
- The repair of damage or defects in the fabric resulting from accidents or negligence not attributable to RECASENS or resulting from force majeure.
- Faulty assembly or handling by the user, the projection of various products, hanging objects on the fabric, falling objects, bumps, road accidents, vandalism, burns from cigarettes or other sources, fire.
- Lightning or unusual climatic or environmental conditions.
The warranty excludes the cost of any mechanical device (hardware, mechanisms, structures, etc.) as well as any cost of manufacturing, assembly and installation.
The warranty takes effect from the date of installation of awnings, curtains or any other product made with RECASENS canvases.
The RECASENS canvases are a component of the final product. If you detect any defective fabric, please contact your installer or distributor from whom you purchased the product.