Customers also viewed
Bromic Tungsten Smart-Heat 500 Patio Heaters are functionally perfect with a neutral black design aesthetic that is ideal for both residential and commercial applications. Bromic's Tungsten Smart-Heat Portable Gas Heater is up to 300% more efficient than traditional portable outdoor heaters. The powerful 21,300 BTU - 39,800 BTU heating elements and tilting head ensure efficient heat production.
The gas injection & burner systems are enclosed in a curved mesh and cover which are designed to shield the flame and filter the wind. These features allow the heater to stay alight at higher wind speeds and give more reliable and consistent heat output than mushroom heaters. Redundant twin thermocouples cut the gas supply when no flame is detected. The Tungsten works at wind speeds up to 7.5mph which is almost twice as fast as other heaters.
Additional product details may be found by reading the Bromic Comparison Sheet. This helpful PDF includes technical specifications, maintenance & care info and a comparison to the traditional patio heater.
- Heat Output: With coverage of up to 200ft, the Tungsten Smart-Heat Portable delivers a widespread heat field of up to 13ft wide and 16ft deep.
- Versatility: Unique and patented adjustable heat control ensures comfortable heat.
- Efficiency: High intensity ceramic burner, delivering optimal heat with minimal heat loss.
- Wind Resistance: Specifically built to provide constant and consistent heat in any environment at wind speeds up to 8mph.
- Directional Heat: Innovative adjustable tilting head ensures warmth goes exactly where it is needed.
- Modular Design: Functional and pragmatic, the Tungsten Smart-Heat Portable can easily be assembled, dismantled and stored.
- Maneuverability: Anti-tilt structure with built-in wheels for easy movement.
- Soft Touch Ignite: Battery activated repetitive spark ignition
Bromic recommends the following:
Always install with the corresponding Bromic heat shield and clean according to Bromic instructions. Clean the heater weekly during regular use and at least monthly when not in use. In a salt-air environment, such as near the ocean, cleaning is recommended more frequently. Heaters must not be cleaned with cleaning products that are combustible or corrosive. Over prolonged use may cause slight discoloration of painted surfaces. This is normal and does not effect the operation of the appliance. Bromic uses specialized high temperature paints and as such re-painting should not be attempted. Replacement parts can be purchased to restore the heater to its original appearance from Bromic Pty Ltd. (Refer to parts list in Bromic Manual).
Bromic outdoor radiant heaters require regular servicing to maintain efficient operation. The heaters are used on a cyclical basis however are exposed to the external elements continuously (both during periods of use and whilst remaining idle). Regular servicing is therefore required to ensure trouble free operation. All maintenance should be carried out ONLY by authorized service personnel. Servicing is recommended at the commencement of each winter season and more frequently in adverse conditions. Please refer to the Bromic Manual for the standard Bromic servicing instructions.
- Width: 19.2"
- Depth: 27.6"
- Height: 85"
- Weight (lbs.): 123.5
Assembly: Minor assembly required
Additional Info: Orders ship complete unless otherwise requested. Ordering more than one item may affect shipping method.
If you have questions about our Return Policy, require expedited services or are interested in White Glove Delivery, please contact our design experts toll free at 866-350-8325 or via email with our Contact Form.
Bromic Pty Limited ('Bromic') warrants to the original purchaser ('the Purchaser') of products supplied by Bromic Heating ('the Goods') that the Goods will be free from defects and/or faults in materials and/or workmanship for twelve (12) months from the date of Bromic invoice.