When open, the Treasure Garden Shademaker Sirius Cantilever - Square offset umbrella provides protecting shade for you and your guests. When closed, it folds back completely out of the way and occupies just a small footprint. This tilting and fully rotating umbrella is made to commercial standards and features an all-aluminum frame with commercial awning grade fabric option from Sunbrella and O'Bravia. Umbrella base is sold separately. The available mount kits include concrete, in-ground and wood deck as well as free-standing bases. Minimum Base Weight: 8' 9" - 350 lbs., 9' 9" - 350 lbs. This umbrella comes in two sizes (8'9" sq. and 9'9" sq.) and tolerate moderate to strong winds when permanently mounted.
All Shademakers Umbrellas include the Internal Mast stem for installation and a SPECIAL BONUS: Custom Fabric Protective Cover. All Shademakers fabrics priced on this page are made of Awning/Marine Grade Sunbrella 100% solution-dyed acrylic with a 10 year limited warranty. We also offer lesser expensive O'bravia fabrics made of 100% solution-dyed polyester. Frame stocked only in a Silver Shadow frame finish.
NOTE: Our website features Treasure Garden's most popular fabrics. Additional fabric colors are available. Please inquire if interested in purchasing fabrics not shown by calling 866-350-8325 for details and available options.
- CONCRETE MOUNT KIT - This kit includes a base plate, four (4) stem bolts, andone (1) allen wrench.
- IN-GROUND MOUNT KIT - This kit includes in-ground fitting.
- FREE STANDING BASE - You may opt to use a free standing base for your umbrella. Minimum Base Weight: 8' 9" - 350 lbs., 9' 9" - 350 lbs. If using a free-standing base, wind guidelines change from moderate to strong winds to light winds only.
Shademaker Sirius Manual
Shademaker Mount Kits Manual
Treasure Garden Fabric Care & Cleaning
- Hose mast and frame with water periodically, more often if installation is in a salty or industrial environment.
- Inspect the installation fitting on a regular basis and tighten if necessary.
- Lubricate the track and slider car mechanism as needed to enhance the ease of operation. We recommend using DuPont Dry Film Lubrication products.
- Clean up spills and stains right away. Spills can be removed by using a clean absorbent cloth.
- For general maintenance, use a soft brush to remove dust and dry soil. Wash down with clean, warm water (i.e. garden hose) every so often to avoid dirt becoming engrained. Allow the fabric to air dry before closing the canopy.
- If a thorough cleaning is necessary, sponge over the fabric using a mild soap solution (2% solution). Rinse well with plenty of water to remove all soap residues.
- Never use detergents, cleaning fluids or solvents. Grease and oil stains may be removed by using turpentine or similar with an absorbent cloth.
- We recommend giving the canopy a good cleaning on a more frequent basis if installed in a location where the canopy is likely to become soiled.
- Use protective canopy cover during storage.
- While Shademaker umbrellas are made to withstand some wind - it is recommended that the umbrellas always be lowered during windy conditions. If it is too windy to enjoy your umbrella, then the umbrella should be closed. Please remove the umbrella during extreme weather conditions to avoid damage that could be caused by flying debris.
- Note: Wind damage (or any damage caused by acts of nature) is never covered under warranty.
- Sufficient base weight must be used to secure umbrellas at all times. Please see our base chart for minimum requirements for free standing base weight. Mounting your umbrella to an existing deck or patio is always the preferred method of securing your umbrella and is recommended above all other methods. We recommend a licensed contractor to secure your Shademaker umbrellas.
- Shade Coverage (sq. ft.): 77
- Width: 119"
- Height: 101"
- Weight (lbs.): 74
- Shade Coverage (sq. ft.): 95
- Width: 132"
- Height: 101"
- Weight (lbs.): 74
Assembly: Minor assembly required
Additional Info: Orders ship complete unless otherwise requested. Ordering more than one item may affect shipping method.
If you have questions about our Return Policy, require expedited services or are interested in White Glove Delivery, please contact our design experts toll free at 866-350-8325 or via email with our Contact Form.
Shademaker manufacturers all its shade styles from the finest aluminum alloys to ensure the strength, durability and integrity of each and every style. We pride ourselves as a totally vertical operation. This means that we manufacture and produce over 90% of the components used in our products from the raw state. We can monitor every stage of the manufacturing process and maintain a consistent level of quality.
Our only business and focus is shade and shade type products. Our goal is that each and every Shademaker style will exceed your expectations at a competitive price that will make you smile.
Our Limited Warranty is outlined below by individual styles. Please note, wind damage is not covered under any manufacturer's warranty.
Our umbrellas are serviceable, meaning that parts can be ordered under warranty at no charge, if found that the damage is a manufacture defect and/or purchased out of warranty to make them whole again.
10 Year Limited Warranty includes the GALAXY, ORION, and ASTRAL styles. This includes the mast, boom, head fitting, elbow, center pole, top and bottom hub and stainless steel hardware only. If there is damage under the warranty, Shademaker will replace and/or repair any item listed in this category at its discretion.
5 Year Limited Warranty includes the Sunbrella awning & marine grade Fabric Collection. Visit www.sunbrella.com/warranty for more details. Labor charges are not covered under this limited warranty.
5 Year Limited Warranty includes the LIBRA, NOVA, SIRIUS, POLARIS and ASTRAL-TC styles. This includes the mast, arms, ribs, center pole, top and bottom hubs, and stainless steel hardware only. If there is damage under the warranty, Shademaker will replace and/or repair any item listed in this category at its discretion. Labor charges are not covered under this limited warranty.
The 5 Year Limited Warranty applies to Sunbrella Firesist, Sunbrella Firesist PLUS and Sunbrella Furniture Grade fabrics. Visit www.sunbrella.com/warranty for more details. The 5 Year Limited Warranty also applies to O'bravia Awning Grade fabrics. Visit www.obravia.com for more details. Labor charges are not covered under this limited warranty.
1 Year Limited Warranty covers the powder coat finish on all bases. If the powder coat finish flakes, bubbles, peels or loses color; Shademaker will re-finish or replace the defective bases at its discretion. Normal wear and tear is not covered under this limited warranty.
Exclusions: Wind damage, acts of nature (such as, but not limited to, freezing or any type of extreme weather.) Failures caused by abusive use and normal wear and tear are not covered under this warranty.
Those filing warranty claims will be responsible for all shipping, handling and freight charges on all claims to Shademaker in Baldwin Park, CA. All warranty claims must be submitted with the original proof of purchase, date of purchase, name of dealer and the description of the damage. An authorized Shademaker RA# must be listed on all products being returned. The Shademaker warranty is not transferable. Shademaker reserves the right to repair, replace and/or redesign any product that is returned under a warranty claim.