- Three 18-SR stainless steel high-performance Accufire main burners
- Dual integrated high-intensity halogen work lights
- Integrated Mega-Drive rotisserie system with infrared burner
Shopping for a Client?
Unlock your trade benefits
Covered by the Alfresco Grills warranty.
Contact us for assistance, a free design consultation or to order by phone.
|Cooking Fuel||Liquid Propane, Natural Gas|
|Cooking Surface||660.00 sq in|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Cutout Dimensions||W=34.5 in. D=23 in. H=10.25 in.|
|Level of Assembly||Professional Install Required|
|Number of Burners||3|
|Cooking Grid Dimensions||W=31.31 in. D=19 in.|
|Outdoor Kitchen Material||Stainless Steel|
For decades, the founders of Alfresco have been designing and manufacturing commercial kitchen equipment for many of the world’s finest restaurants, hotels, and stores that rely on the highest quality products. In the late 90’s, Alfresco Open Air Culinary Systems was launched, offering a complete line of restaurant-inspired residential outdoor kitchen appliances with an entirely new level of quality and luxury never before available for the home, utilizing the same manufacturing methodologies used in commercial restaurant equipment. With a commitment to quality and innovation, Alfresco’s outdoor cooking products offer unparalleled performance.
Stainless Steel Care:
Stainless Steel is widely used for catering and residential kitchen equipment because of its strength, its ability to resist corrosion and its ease of cleaning. In fact, stainless steel ranks alongside glass and new china in terms of "ease of cleaning" and in percent age removal of bacteria during washing. As a result of these virtues, the metal is often taken for granted and it is assumed that no problems will arise during its usage. However, some care is required to ensure that the stainless steel can live up to this reputation.
Day to Day Care:
To maintain the original appearance of your ALFRESCO Artisan Grill, a regular cleaning routine should be carried out using the following guidelines:
1. After use, following the safety precautions detailed on page 4 and 5 in the Artisan - Care and Use Manual, wipe the grill with a soft damp soapy cloth and rinse with clean water, preferably warm/hot water. This should remove most substances encountered during the grilling process.
2. For more tenacious deposits, including oil, grease and water-borne deposits, use a multipurpose cream cleanser and apply with a soft damp cloth. Rinsing with fresh water, as described above, should follow as a last step.
3. For really stubborn dirt or burnt-on grease, a nylon-scouring pad may be used in conjunction with the cream cleanser. On no account should "wire wool" pads be used unless they are made of stainless steel.
4. Harsh abrasives and scouring materials should no t be used for cleaning stainless steel as they will leave scratch marks in the surface and damage the appearance of the grill. Likewise do not use wire brushes, scrapers or contaminated scouring pads.
5. Your ALFRESCO Artisan Grill has a directional polished grain, any cleaning with abrasives should be carried out along this grain direction and not across it.
6. After use, always remove wet cleaning aids (such as cloths, pads, containers) from the surface, to avoid formation of water marks or stains.
7. If required, dry the grill after use with a soft dry cloth or towel. If the preceding guidelines are adhered to, your ALFRESCO Artisan Grill should offer excellent life and should live up to its reputation of being "stainless". Neglect of this practice, however, can lead to deterioration of the surface and, in some extreme cases , corrosion of the steel itself. The two most common types of corrosion that may be encountered, particularly on stainless steel, are rust marks and pitting of the surface.
The Alfresco 36" LXE Built-in Gas Grill is an excellent choice for anyone serious about designing an outdoor kitchen with superior quality equipment that delivers results delicious enough to please a professional chef. Three main 27,500 BTU stainless steel burners radiate high heat to seal in flavor and moisture and cook food evenly.
The smoker system includes a dedicated 5,000 BTU burner and easy access drawer for wood chunks. The fully integrated 18,500 BTU rotisserie moves the motor out of the way and the spit freely rotates between two stainless steel wheels to deliver the juiciest self-basted meats.
Additional features of this 36" LXE Built-in Gas Grill:
•SPECIAL BONUS: Includes Alfresco protective cover!
• Three 18-SR stainless steel main burners producing 82,000 BTUs
• Integrated rotisserie system with built-in motor and 18,500 BTU
• Infrared burner
• Smoker system with 5,000 BTU dedicated burner and drawer for wood chunks
• 660 sq. in. actual grilling area
• 3 position warming rack stores up out of the way when rotissing
• Dual integrated high-intensity halogen work lights
• User-friendly push-button ignition with sealed 110v AC power source
Alfresco Limited Warranty
(Residential use only) GRILLS
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Alfresco will repair or replace any stainless steel part including all fabricated stainless steel components, stainless steel burners and standard round grill grates (excluding what is covered in the Five Year Limited Warranty) to be defective from workmanship and when subjected to normal residential use and service. This warranty excludes surface corrosion, scratches, discoloration, weather and atmospheric related staining, and minor surface rust and oxidation which are normal conditions. Labor to remove and replace defective parts is not covered after first year of ownership. Shipping and handling cost will apply. Alfresco recommends that you use
an authorized Alfresco servicer to perform such service.
LIMITED FIVE-YEAR WARRANTY
Alfresco warrants the stainless steel briquette trays, gas valves and drip pans, to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal residential use for a period of five years from the original date of purchase. Labor to remove and replace defective parts is not covered after first year of ownership. Shipping and handling cost will apply. All service provided by Alfresco under this warranty must be performed by an authorized Alfresco servicer.
FULL TWO YEAR WARRANTY
For two years from the date of original purchase, your Alfresco grill warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace, under normal residential use, any part of the product that proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. All service provided by Alfresco under this warranty must be performed by an authorized Alfresco servicer, unless otherwise specified by Alfresco. Service will only be provided during normal business hours.
TERMS APPLICABLE TO EACH WARRANTY
The warranty applies only to products installed for normal residential use. The warranty applies only to products installed in any one of the fifty states of the United States, the District of Columbia or the ten provinces of Canada. This warranty does not cover any parts or labor to correct any defect caused by negligence, accident or improper use, maintenance, installation, service or repair.
SERVICE & REPLACMENT PARTS
For quicker and easier results visit our website at: http://www.alfrescogrills.com/customer-care/warranty-services/ or, call 866-203-5607 to report service problems and/or to obtain replacement parts for your Alfresco Grill. Replacement parts are shipped F.O.B. Commerce, California 90040. Before calling for service, please make sure you have the following information: Model number, serial number, date of purchase, and proof of purchase by original owner.
Lets Make it (Email) Official
Become an AuthenTEAK Insider and be first to know about new collections, exclusive sales, and special offers.