Barlow Tyrie Teak Oil
Item #: BT-4TO Internet #: 8005
For a Free Design Consultation or to Order by Phone
Barlow Tyrie Teak Oil offers a traditional method of retaining color of new teak. Ensure that the wood is completely dry before applying, using a brush or rag. Apply liberally and wipe off the excess with a rag. Do not apply if the furniture contains any dust or dirt on the surface. Doing so will result in this blackening these areas of the furniture over time.
Instructions For Use:
- Teak oil or stain, should be applied before the furniture begins to weather and change color.
- Ensure the furniture is dry and free of any dust or dirt and apply one light coat of oil with a clean cloth or brush, wiping off any excess.
- Teak oil should not be applied over accumulated oil or dirt as the result will be dark and the furniture will eventually blacken. If necessary, remove previous oil or dirt by vigorous scrubbing or gentle use of a pressure hose.
- Re-oiling annually should be sufficient.
Additional Info: Orders ship complete unless otherwise requested. Ordering more than one item may affect shipping method.
If you have questions about our Return Policy, require expedited services or are interested in White Glove Delivery, please contact our design experts toll free at 866-350-8325 or via email with our Contact Form.
Questions & Answers
Typical questions asked about products:
- • Is the item durable?
- • Is the item easy to use?
- • What are the dimensions of this item?
Free Shipping On All Swatches
Click to select the desired swatches. Once you have made your selection, click the "Reqeust Swatches" button below and proceed through checkout.
You've chosen 0 out of 3 free swatches.
One swatch order valid per customer.