Bromic Heating's Eclipse Smart Heat Electric Patio Heater blends style and function into a never seen before 2,900 Watts infrared heater, providing efficient directional warmth for both commercial and residential outdoor spaces. The heater has premium, corrosion-resistant, double-coated steel to ensure longevity of use and aesthetic appeal for years to come. Included with each patio heater is a 24" twin straight ceiling pole. Available in six unique mounting options, the Bromic Eclipse Smart-Heat™ series adds style, warmth and light to design-focused outdoor spaces.
Bromic Electric Heaters operate using a 220V/13.6A power connection and are typically operated with smart system controls to create custom heating preferences. Electric heaters also have the option for a Wireless Dimmer control switch, allowing customers unprecedented control over heating output. This unit allows the power output of a heater to be adjusted for perfect comfort, with the ability to adjust multiple units in unison with a single remote.
The optional Bromic Heating wireless Master Remote offers unparalleled customization that can split the control units into 6 groups and adjust each group's output independently. Featuring 42 transmission channels, this remote can be user-programmed to suit individual needs & is an absolute must for larger venues. Sold separately. Please call our showroom for additional information.
- Heats approximately 144 sq. ft.
- 2,900 Watts
- Double-Coated Steel Construction
- Automatic "Smart" Re-Ignition
- Seven year manufacturer's warranty on heating element
- One year manufacturer's warranty on casing
- Surface ceiling/wall adjustable mount included
- Water/Splash Resistant
- Minimal vertical clearance requirements and a wide range of mounting options to suit any space
- Ceramic screen spreads heat evenly across any area while minimizing light emission from the element
- Accurately adjust the heat output (0/33/66/100%) for complete control over the level of comfort