- Safely brightens and rejuvenates a variety of wood surfaces, including bamboo.
- Plant-based, environmentally responsible, sustainable, nonpolluting, with no artificial color pigments or preservatives.
- Bottle size 8.4 oz / 250 ml.
White Glove Delivery AvailableHow does it work?
Shopping for a Client?
Unlock your trade benefits
Covered by the Houe warranty.
Contact us for assistance, a free design consultation or to order by phone.
Houe Woca Teak Oil can keep wood outdoor furniture looking top-notch. The water and plant-based formula is environmentally friendly and deeply effective. If you’re looking for a vibrant stain that also protects your furniture from rain, snow and dirt, then look no further than this penetrating oil. This product is ideal for any teak wood surface. It prevents wood from peeling, cracking and losing color and has a water-resistant with UV protection.
1. Wipe down the bamboo with just water and a soft brush, allow to dry
2. Then sand using a 200 or 240 grain sandpaper, in same direction as the bamboo grain. Dust off or wipe.
3. Apply the oil using a soft paint brush. First run the brush edge in the gaps between the lamellas. Ensure you have covered this properly. Unlike stain, oil will not leave bubbles or drip lines.
4. Once the spaces are done you can start on the surface. Apply liberally to ensure even coverage and brush in the direction of the grain.
5. Within 5 to 10 minutes of application use a rag to wipe of the excess oils on each lamella. Usually 3 strokes per lamella will remove enough.
6. Allow to dry for 30 to 50 minutes
Founded in 2007, Danish design house HOUE combines comfort and style. Drawing from Scandinavian design, HOUE’s outdoor furniture meets high standards for design, price, and quality, featuring combinations of powder-coated metal or aluminum, beautiful bamboo, raw black granite, and different versions of colorful plastic lamellas.
Houe offers a 2 year warranty on all products for both contract and residential. However, the warranty does not cover:
Outdoor furniture placed on a costal line
Furniture placed in a humid or chlorine filled environment
Furniture damage due to wrong use Furniture damage due to wrong storage.
Let's Make it (Email) Official
Become an AuthenTEAK Insider and be first to know about new collections, exclusive sales, and special offers.