Houe Woca Teak Oil
Item #: HO-90-0100 Internet #: 7216
For a Free Design Consultation or to Order by Phone
Houe Woca Teak Oil
Shipping Time Frame Ships within 2 - 3 weeks.
- Safely brightens and rejuvenates a variety of wood surfaces, including bamboo.
- Plant-based, environmentally responsible, sustainable, nonpolluting, with no artificial color pigments or preservatives.
- Bottle size 8.4 oz / 250 ml.
Houe Woca Teak Oil can keep wood outdoor furniture looking top-notch. The water and plant-based formula is environmentally friendly and deeply effective. If you’re looking for a vibrant stain that also protects your furniture from rain, snow and dirt, then look no further than this penetrating oil. This product is ideal for any teak wood surface. It prevents wood from peeling, cracking and losing color and has a water-resistant with UV protection.
Houe is a Danish design house founded in 2007. We combine great comfort and design in our work. Therefore, we always put a lot of effort into our product development striving to meet a high standard of craftsmanship.
Our products are manufactured only on well-established factories with whom we have worked closely for several years. Our products are not random mass production. Every detail, joint or component in our furniture is thoroughly chosen or invented by our experienced Houe team to make a unique product.
We are driven by affordable luxury as a philosophy, by choosing the right materials and solutions. We draw from a proud heritage of Scandinavian design and craftsmanship with mass appeal. Houe offers both an outdoor and indoor collection, always meeting our high standards in terms of design, price and quality.
To re oil your bamboo lamellas is extremely easy and quick with amazing results.
1. Wipe down the bamboo with just water and a soft brush, allow to dry
2. Then sand using a 200 or 240 grain sandpaper, in same direction as the bamboo grain. Dust off or wipe.
3. Apply the oil using a soft paint brush. First run the brush edge in the gaps between the lamellas. Ensure you have covered this properly. Unlike stain, oil will not leave bubbles or drip lines.
4. Once the spaces are done you can start on the surface. Apply liberally to ensure even coverage and brush in the direction of the grain.
5. Within 5 to 10 minutes of application use a rag to wipe of the excess oils on each lamella. Usually 3 strokes per lamella will remove enough.
6. Allow to dry for 30 to 50 minutes
Additional Info: Orders ship complete unless otherwise requested. Ordering more than one item may affect shipping method.
If you have questions about our Return Policy, require expedited services or are interested in White Glove Delivery, please contact our design experts toll free at 866-350-8325 or via email with our Contact Form.
However, the warranty does not cover:
- Outdoor furniture placed on a costal line
- Furniture placed in a humid or chlorine filled environment
- Furniture damage due to wrong use
- Furniture damage due to wrong storage
Questions & Answers
Typical questions asked about products:
- • Is the item durable?
- • Is the item easy to use?
- • What are the dimensions of this item?
Free Shipping On All Swatches
Click to select the desired swatches. Once you have made your selection, click the "Reqeust Swatches" button below and proceed through checkout.
You've chosen 0 out of 3 free swatches.
One swatch order valid per customer.