Lynx Grills Professional 36" Built-in Gas Grill with Rotisserie
Item #: LPG-L36-00-00 Internet #: 7668
For a Free Design Consultation or to Order by Phone
Lynx Grills Professional 36" Built-in Gas Grill with Rotisserie
Shipping Time Frame Most Lynx items ship in 15 - 16 weeks. Lead times may vary based on product availability at Lynx. Inquire for specifics
White Glove Delivery Available
- Available in three different burner configurations
- Luminous blue-lit control knobs
- Premium smoker box included
Build a professional-quality outdoor kitchen around our best-selling Lynx Built-in Grills with Rotisserie. With cooking space ranging from 840 square inches to 1,200 square inches, a retractable warming tray, and dual position rotisserie, these grills are equipped for grilling, searing, roasting, or smoking just about any food you might want to prepare.
These commercial quality grills range from 46,000 to 75,000 BTU including one 14,000 to 16,000 BTU rear Rotisserie Burner making them one of the most powerful grills available. The Hot Surface Ignition System is extremely reliable and starts fast. The brushed stainless-steel body, polished mirror details and blue LED lights are extremely eye catching, while features like the Hood Assist and 3-speed rotisserie motor make these grills simple to operate. Coordinate Lynx built-in grills with other Lynx Appliances and Storage items to create a spectacular outdoor kitchen for your home.
- After each use wipe down the exterior of the grill to remove grease and splatters.
- Be sure to follow the cleaning instructions for keeping the grates and burners clean and ready for use.
- Use a commercially available Stainless Steel cleaner to clean and polish the exterior surfaces.
Doing these things on a regular basis minimizes the amount of effort required. Part of the appeal of your Lynx Grill is the fine grain finish. When removing stubborn stains:
- Do not use metallic abrasives and always rub in the direction of the grain.
- Some household cleaning products are not suitable for stainless steel; be sure to read the label before using on your Lynx Grill.
- Always use the mildest cleaning solution first, scrubbing in the direction of the grain. Specks of grease may gather in the grain of the stainless steel and bake on to the surface, giving the appearance of rust.
To remove these baked-on foods use a fine to medium grit non-metallic abrasive pad (Scotch Brite is good) in conjunction with a stainless steel cleaner. Solutions used for cleaning concrete and masonry can be very corrosive and will 'attack' stainless steel. Ensure your Lynx products are well protected before you allow the use of such chemicals near your grill.
SPECIAL NOTE FOR LOCATIONS NEAR POOLS AND COASTAL AREAS
The 304 stainless steel material used in the construction of a Lynx Grill is highly rust resistant, however, chlorine in the air from swimming pools or the salt from sea air may cause surface rust to appear and even create some pitting if left on the product.
Here are a few tips to avoid this:
- Regularly wipe down the exterior surfaces with a damp cloth. (Micro fiber cloths such as Ecloth perform very well).
- Allow the surfaces to dry before installing the cover. Do not cover a damp grill.
- In extreme environments apply a rust inhibitor which leaves a microscopic protective layer on the grill. Products that provide a layer of vapor corrosion inhibitors (VpCI) protect the surface very well.
- For seasonal storage use the product referred to above, ensure the grill is dry and then cover and secure the cover to minimize the amount of damp air getting to the surfaces.
THE LYNX LIMITED LIFE TIME WARRANTY PROVIDES PROTECTION AGAINST RUST THROUGH OF PARTS THAT RENDER THE PRODUCT INOPERATIVE. IT DOES NOT COVER OCCASIONAL SURFACE RUST OR STAINING DUE TO ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS.
After your first use certain areas of the grill may discolor from the intense heat given off by the burners - this is normal and cannot be cleaned off. For light and heavy food stains there are many different stainless steel cleaners available.
The drip tray should be cleaned after each use. After the grill is completely cool, remove the drip tray by pulling it out until it stops, then lifting the front edge until the drip tray comes free.
Clean it with hot soapy water or an oven-style cleaning product and re-install. When using an oven-style cleaning product be sure to carefully follow the manufacturer's instructions. Many of these cleaners are toxic and can damage the stainless steel finish if not used properly.
Also, check the tray after rain. If you've left the grill uncovered, you may need to remove the drip tray drain plug to drain the water from the tray. The drain plug can be removed with a flat-head screwdriver
DO NOT ALLOW EXCESS GREASE OR LIQUIDS TO ACCUMULATE IN THE DRIP TRAY AS THIS MAY CREATE A FIRE HAZARD. NEVER USE GRILL WITHOUT DRIP TRAY PROPERLY INSTALLED.
The easiest way to clean the grill racks is to do so immediately after turning off the burners, while they are still hot. Wearing a long BBQ mitt to protect your hand from steam, dip a brass bristle brush in hot water and scrub the grill rack. Dip the brush frequently because the steam helps remove baked-on foods.
The ceramic briquettes normally burn off any accumulated food drippings. But you may occasionally experience larger spills that don't burn off under normal use. When this happens, let the grill cool completely. Remove the racks and then the briquette trays by lifting the front edge and pulling them toward you.
Flip the trays over and put them back in place over the burner. Light the burners and set them to ?HI? for 5 - 10 minutes to burn the briquettes clean. Any remaining food items can be brushed off using a soft brush. Be sure the trays have completely cooled before reinstalling them. Replacement briquette trays can be ordered from Lynx or from your dealer.
MAIN ceramic burner
Make sure the grill is completely cool before proceeding. Ensure that the gas supply is off and all control knobs are in the "OFF" position.
To Remove ceramic burners:
Remove the grill racks and briquette trays. Lift the burner up until the legs exit the frame. Then pull to the rear of the grill so the burner head comes off the orifice at the front. Angle the burner sideways and lift it out. Be careful not to change the air shutter position.
To Clean the ceramic burner:
To maximize grill performance, clean the exterior of the burner with a wire brush. Remove stubborn scale with a metal scraper. Clear any clogged ports with a straightened paper clip. Never use a wooden toothpick as it may break off and clog the port. Shake out any debris through the air shutter. Use a flashlight to inspect the burner inlet to ensure it is not blocked. If obstructions can be seen, clean it with a paper clip or a pipe cleaner.
PROPER PLACEMENT OF EACH BURNER IS CRITICAL. AFTER CLEANING THEY MUST BE CENTERED ON THE ORIFICE, RESTING LEVEL WITHOUT ANY ROCKING. FAILURE TO MEET THESE CONDITIONS MAY CAUSE A VERY DANGEROUS CONDITION THAT CAN CAUSE PERSONAL INJURY AND PROPERTY DAMAGE.
|Grill Dimensions:||Cutout Dimensions:||Cooking Grid Dimensions:|
|Cooking Surface: 840 sq. in.||Width: 29" in.||Width: 27" in.|
|Width: 30" in.||Height: 10.88" in.||Depth: 21" in.|
|Depth: 30.13" in.||Depth: 24.25" in.|
|Height: 25" in. (lid closed); 35.69" in. (lid open)|
|Cooking Surface: 935 sq. in.||Width: 35" in.||Width: 33" in.|
|Width: 36" in.||Height: 10.88" in.||Depth: 18.5" in.|
|Depth: 25.38" in.||Depth: 22" in.|
|Height: 24.75" in. (lid closed); 33.75" in. (lid open)|
|Cooking Surface: 1,200 sq. in.||Width: 41" in.||Width: 39" in.|
|Width: 42" in.||Height: 10.88" in.||Depth: 21" in.|
|Depth: 28.38" in.||Depth: 24.5" in.|
|Height: 25" in. (lid closed); 35.69" in. (lid open)|
Additional Info: Orders ship complete unless otherwise requested. Ordering more than one item may affect shipping method.
If you have questions about our Return Policy, require expedited services or are interested in White Glove Delivery, please contact our design experts toll free at 866-350-8325 or via email with our Contact Form.
Lynx Grills Catalog
Lynx 36" Built-In Grill Dimensions
Lynx Grill Care and Use Manual
Lynx Grill Specs - All Grills
Lynx Appliance and Accessory Specs
Lynx Door and Drawer Specs
Lynx Stainless Steel Care
Winterizing Your Lynx Grill
Lynx Gas Pluming Requirements
Lynx Grill Safety Tips
The stainless steel body housings, the solid brass grill burners and the ProSear burners* are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship when subjected to normal domestic use and service for the lifetime of the original purchaser. This warranty excludes surface corrosion, scratches, and discoloration which may occur during regular use. This warranty is limited to the replacement of the defective parts, with the owner paying all other cost including labor. *Does not include the rotisserie infra-red burner.
Limited Five-Year Warranty
The following grill parts are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship, when subjected to normal domestic use and service, for a period of five (5) years from the original date of purchase; warming racks, spit rods, briquette trays, manifolds and gas valves. This warranty is limited to the replacement of the defective parts, with the owner paying all other costs including labor, shipping, and handling.
Limited Two-Year Warranty
All other grill components are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship, when subjected to normal domestic use and service, for a period of two (2) years from the original date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the replacement of the defective parts, with the owner paying all other costs including labor, shipping and handling.
Limited One-Year Warranty
For a period of one (1) year from the original date of purchase, Lynx will replace or repair parts found to be defective at no cost to the original purchaser. This includes the cost of shipping replacement parts and, where necessary, service labor at prevailing local rates by a Lynx authorized service person. Service will be provided during normal business hours and must be authorized in advance by Lynx.
Limitations & Exclusions
1) Warranty applies only to the original purchaser and may not be transferred.
2) Warranty is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied and all other obligations or liabilities related to the sale or use of its grill products.
3) Warranty shall not apply and Lynx is not responsible for damage resulting from misuse, abuse, alteration of or tampering with the appliance, accident, hostile environment, flare-up fires, improper installation, or installation not in accordance with the instructions contained in this manual, or the local codes.
4) Lynx shall not be liable for incidental, consequential, special or contingent damages resulting from its breach of this written warranty or any implied warranty.
5) Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusions of or limitations on consequential damages. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
6) No one has the authority to add to or vary Lynx's warranty, or to create for Lynx any other obligation or liability in connection with the sale or use of its products.
7) Limited to the replacement of defective parts with the owner paying all other costs including labor.
What is not covered
Lynx shall not be responsible for and shall not pay for the following:
1) Installation or start-up, damages or problems caused by improper installation or use;
2) Service by an unauthorized service provider;
3) Damage or repair due to service by an unauthorized service provider or use of unauthorized parts.
4) Units installed in non-residential applications such as day-care centers, bed and breakfast centers, churches, nursing homes, restaurants, hotels, schools, etc.
5) To correct normal adjustments or settings, due to improper installation, commissioning or local gas supply properties.
6) Shipping and handling costs, export duties, installation, removal, or re-installation cost; (S&H push/pull).
7) Display models are generally sold ?as is.? If you have purchased a display model, please be advised that it is sold "as is" and that it is subject to the following warranty exclusions: any exterior or cosmetic damage is nonwarrantable; any missing components will be replaced at consumers expense; major handling damage to manifold, valve and ignition system will be serviced at consumer's expense; all other warranty's (standard warranty) will remain in effect.
8) The cost of a service call to diagnose trouble.
Questions & Answers
Typical questions asked about products:
- • Is the item durable?
- • Is the item easy to use?
- • What are the dimensions of this item?
Free Shipping On All Swatches
Click to select the desired swatches. Once you have made your selection, click the "Reqeust Swatches" button below and proceed through checkout.
You've chosen 0 out of 3 free swatches.
One swatch order valid per customer.