Customers also viewed
Alfresco Rebate: Promotion valid from October 1, 2018 through December 31, 2018. This is a manufacturers rebate. You will receive cash back once you fill out the rebate form here, include necessary proof of purchase and return to manufacturers for approval. No discount will be applied at checkout.
The Alfresco 30" LXE Built-in Grill with Sear Zone offers a versatile outdoor-kitchen option for those with limited space. It provides 542 square inches of cooking area with cooking heat provided by one stainless steel "U" burner and one Sear Zone ceramic infrared burner, both with 27,500 BTU per burner.
Specialty cooking areas include a rotisserie with a flush-mounted 15,000 BTU infrared rotisserie burner. The grill also includes a 5,000 BTU dedicated smoker burner. The warming rack has four settings with one setting storing it out of the way when the rotisserie is in use.
Additional features of this 30" LXE Built-in Grill:
• SPECIAL BONUS: Includes Alfresco protective cover!
• Two exclusive 27,500 BTU stainless steel "U" burners
• 21 1/4"W 15,000 BTU flush-mounted infrared rotisserie burner
• Sear Zone ceramic infrared searing system
• Integrated hidden rotisserie motor 110 lbs. turning capacity
• 7,000 BTU dedicated smoker burner
• 542 sq. in. grilling area
• Two high-output built-in Halogen lights
• Flush integrated hood thermometer
Stainless Steel is widely used for catering and residential kitchen equipment because of its strength, its ability to resist corrosion and its ease of cleaning. In fact, stainless steel ranks alongside glass and new china in terms of "ease of cleaning" and in percent age removal of bacteria during washing. As a result of these virtues, the metal is often taken for granted and it is assumed that no problems will arise during its usage. However, some care is required to ensure that the stainless steel can live up to this reputation.
Day to Day Care:
To maintain the original appearance of your ALFRESCO Gourmet Grill, a regular cleaning routine should be carried out using the following guidelines:
1. After use, following the safety precautions detailed on page 4 and 5 in the ALX2 BBQ - Care and Use Manual, wipe the grill with a soft damp soapy cloth and rinse with clean water, preferably warm/hot water. This should remove most substances encountered during the grilling process.
2. For more tenacious deposits, including oil, grease and water-borne deposits, use a multipurpose cream cleanser and apply with a soft damp cloth. Rinsing with fresh water, as described above, should follow as a last step.
3. For really stubborn dirt or burnt-on grease, a nylon-scouring pad may be used in conjunction with the cream cleanser. On no account should "wire wool" pads be used unless they are made of stainless steel.
4. Harsh abrasives and scouring materials should no t be used for cleaning stainless steel as they will leave scratch marks in the surface and damage the appearance of the grill. Likewise do not use wire brushes, scrapers or contaminated scouring pads.
5. Your ALFRESCO Gourmet Grill has a directional polished grain, any cleaning with abrasives should be carried out along this grain direction and not across it.
6. After use, always remove wet cleaning aids (such as cloths, pads, containers) from the surface, to avoid formation of water marks or stains.
7. If required, dry the grill after use with a soft dry cloth or towel. If the preceding guidelines are adhered to, your ALFRESCO Gourmet Grill should offer excellent life and should live up to its reputation of being "stainless". Neglect of this practice, however, can lead to deterioration of the surface and, in some extreme cases , corrosion of the steel itself. The two most common types of corrosion that may be encountered, particularly on stainless steel, are rust marks and pitting of the surface.
- Cooking Surface: 542"
- Width: 30"
- Depth: 26.18"
- Height: 26"
- Weight (lbs.): 185
- Width: 28.5"
- Height: 10.25"
- Depth: 23"
Assembly: No assembly required
Additional Info: Orders ship complete unless otherwise requested. Ordering more than one item may affect shipping method.
If you have questions about our Return Policy, require expedited services or are interested in White Glove Delivery, please contact our design experts toll free at 866-350-8325 or via email with our Contact Form.
Alfresco Limited Warranty - (residential use only)
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Alfresco will repair or replace any stainless steel part including all fabricated stainless steel components, stainless steel burners and standard round grill grates (excluding what is covered in the Five Year Limited Warranty) to be defective from workmanship and when subjected to normal residential use and service. This warranty excludes surface corrosion, scratches, discoloration, weather and atmospheric related staining, and minor surface rust and oxidation which are normal conditions. Labor to remove and replace defective parts is not covered after first year of ownership. Shipping and handling cost will apply. Alfresco recommends that you use an authorized Alfresco servicer to perform such service.
LIMITED FIVE-YEAR WARRANTY
Alfresco warrants the stainless steel briquette trays, gas valves and drip pans, to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal residential use for a period of five years from the original date of purchase. Labor to remove and replace defective parts is not covered after first year of ownership. Shipping and handling cost will apply. All service provided by Alfresco under this warranty must be performed by an authorized Alfresco servicer.
FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY
For one year from the date of original installation, your Alfresco grill warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace, under normal residential use, any part of the product that proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. All service provided by Alfresco under this warranty must be performed by an authorized Alfresco servicer, unless otherwise specified by Alfresco. Service will only be provided during normal business hours.
SERVICE & REPLACEMENT PARTS
For quicker and easier results visit Alfresco's website at: https://www.alfrescogrills.com or, call 866-203-5067 to report service problems and/or to obtain replacement parts for your Alfresco Grill. Replacement parts are shipped F.O.B. Commerce, California 90040. Before calling for service, please make sure you have the following information: Model number, serial number, date of purchase, and proof of purchase by original owner.
TERMS APPLICABLE TO EACH WARRANTY
The warranty applies only to products installed for normal residential use. The warranty applies only to products installed in any one of the fifty states of the United States, the District of Columbia or the ten provinces of Canada. This warranty does not cover any parts or labor to correct any defect caused by negligence, accident or improper use, maintenance, installation, service or repair.