Customers also viewed
The Alfresco Artisan 26" Built-in American Eagle Grill is a great addition to an outdoor kitchen, especially one with limited space. It is constructed of 300 stainless steel with a brushed finish and chrome knobs. The grill grates and warming rack are also stainless steel. Two stainless steel "U" burners heat the 483 square inches of grilling area and 1/2" thick ceramic briquettes that radiate heat evenly across the cooking surface. Recessed vertical control panel protects chrome knobs and switches from the elements. Powerful, reliable 110V plug-in electronic ignition with 600 degree heat-resistant encased wiring for easy startup. Standard on every Artisan grill, this convenient thermometer is built into the hood for accurate oven roasting temperatures. A rotisserie is available as an optional purchase. Artisan grills are available in free-standing cart models. All stainless steel cart includes slide-out tray to hold 20 lb. L.P. cylinder, side trays, and heavy-duty locking casters.
Additional features of this 26" Built-in Gas Grill:
•2 - 20,000 BTU stainless steel U-burner
• Ceramic heat delivery system
• 483 sq. in. grilling area
• Cut out: 24 1/2" W x 19 3/4" D x 9 1/2" H
•Stainless steel cart
• Rotisserie Kit with spit and motor
AAEP-26" Spec Sheet
Artisan - Care and Use Manual
Artisan Grill Island Preparation
Artisan Grill Countertop Cutouts
Stainless Steel is widely used for catering and residential kitchen equipment because of its strength, its ability to resist corrosion and its ease of cleaning. In fact, stainless steel ranks alongside glass and new china in terms of "ease of cleaning" and in percent age removal of bacteria during washing. As a result of these virtues, the metal is often taken for granted and it is assumed that no problems will arise during its usage. However, some care is required to ensure that the stainless steel can live up to this reputation.
Day to Day Care:
To maintain the original appearance of your ALFRESCO Artisan Grill, a regular cleaning routine should be carried out using the following guidelines:
1. After use, following the safety precautions detailed on page 4 and 5 in the Artisan - Care and Use Manual, wipe the grill with a soft damp soapy cloth and rinse with clean water, preferably warm/hot water. This should remove most substances encountered during the grilling process.
2. For more tenacious deposits, including oil, grease and water-borne deposits, use a multipurpose cream cleanser and apply with a soft damp cloth. Rinsing with fresh water, as described above, should follow as a last step.
3. For really stubborn dirt or burnt-on grease, a nylon-scouring pad may be used in conjunction with the cream cleanser. On no account should "wire wool" pads be used unless they are made of stainless steel.
4. Harsh abrasives and scouring materials should no t be used for cleaning stainless steel as they will leave scratch marks in the surface and damage the appearance of the grill. Likewise do not use wire brushes, scrapers or contaminated scouring pads.
5. Your ALFRESCO Artisan Grill has a directional polished grain, any cleaning with abrasives should be carried out along this grain direction and not across it.
6. After use, always remove wet cleaning aids (such as cloths, pads, containers) from the surface, to avoid formation of water marks or stains.
7. If required, dry the grill after use with a soft dry cloth or towel. If the preceding guidelines are adhered to, your ALFRESCO Artisan Grill should offer excellent life and should live up to its reputation of being "stainless". Neglect of this practice, however, can lead to deterioration of the surface and, in some extreme cases , corrosion of the steel itself. The two most common types of corrosion that may be encountered, particularly on stainless steel, are rust marks and pitting of the surface.
- Cooking Surface: 483"
- Width: 26"
- Max Depth: 26.3125"
- Max Height Opening: 23.2625"
- Height: 23"
- Width: 24.5"
- Height: 9.5"
- Depth: 19.75"
Assembly: No assembly required
Additional Info: Orders ship complete unless otherwise requested. Ordering more than one item may affect shipping method.
If you have questions about our Return Policy, require expedited services or are interested in White Glove Delivery, please contact our design experts toll free at 866-350-8325 or via email with our Contact Form.
Artisan Limited Warranty - (residential use only)
15 years - Stainless Steel Burners.
10 Years - All Stainless Steel Parts.
3 Years - Ceramic Tile Trays (tiles excluded).
1 Year - Ignition Systems (batteries excluded), side burners, rotisserie motors and thermometers.
The above Warranties commence on the date of original purchase.
TERMS APPLICABLE TO THE WARRANTY ABOVE:
Artisan's warranty applies only to products installed for normal residential use. The warranty applies only to products installed in any one of the fifty states of the United States, the District of Columbia or the ten provinces of Canada. This warranty does not apply to rust, corrosion, oxidation or discoloration, unless the affected component becomes inoperable, to correct any defect caused by negligence, accident or improper use, maintenance, installation, service or repair. It does not cover labor or labor related charges.
Product must be installed and connected to a gas source in accordance with what is specified in the installation instructions or in the Care and Use Manual, with no exceptions, and by a qualified professional installer. All replacement components, such as valves, etc., must be an Artisan product. Artisan's warranty only applies to the original purchaser and may not be transferred, and commences from the date of purchase, and is valid only with proof of purchase.
SERVICE & REPLACEMENT PARTS:
For quicker and easier results, visit our website at: https://www.artisangrills.com or, call 866-203-5607 to report service problems and/or to obtain replacement parts for your Artisan Grill. Replacement parts are shipped F.O.B. Commerce, California 90040. Before calling for service, please make sure you have the following information: Model number, serial number, date of purchase and proof of purchase. The warranty specifically excludes liability for indirect, incidental or consequential damages. This product is designed for residential use only.