Elementi Bianco Marble Porcelain Fire Pit Table
Item #: EL-OFP103BW Internet #: 8347
For a Free Design Consultation or to Order by Phone
Elementi Bianco Marble Porcelain Fire Pit Table
Shipping Time Frame Ships within 8 weeks. Optional accessories may ship separately with extended lead times.
White Glove Delivery Available
- Made of marble porcelain and metal frame. 60,000 BTUs
- Includes 19.8 lbs. of blue fire glass, canvas cover, and porcelain lid.
- Elementi LP fire pits do not work with whole house permanent LP tanks
- W=39in. L=39in. H=17in.; 215 lbs. LP tank does not fit inside.
The Elementi Bianco Marble Porcelain Fire Pit Table adds an elegant coziness to any backyard area. CSA-certified for safety, this heavy-duty fireplace with a white tabletop includes a 12” diameter stainless steel burner ring and a 20.3”x20.3”x2” stainless steel burner pan. The unit includes blue fire glass, a porcelain lid, and a protective cover. Optional add-ons include matching tank covers and a wind screen. 1-year warranty guaranteed.This modern fire pit is available with a natural or liquid propane gas burner (60,000 BTUs) and a push button spark ignition system.
Caution: Wet lava rock should never be placed on a fire; allow it to dry completely before burning. Though rare, wet lava rock could crack or pop out when it becomes hot.
Please be aware of any local ordinances that may restrict or govern the use of this product prior to purchasing.
This outdoor fireplace should be cleaned regularly to ensure safe use and extend product life. Note: After repeated use, a slight discoloration of the finishes may occur.
1. Wipe exterior surfaces with a mild dish washing soap or baking soda, then rinse clean with water.
1. For general cleaning use warm water, soap, ammonia, or detergent apply with a soft cloth or Sponge
2. For finger prints or smears use 3M Stainless Steel Cleaner and Polish, Arcal 20, Lac-O-Nu, LuminWash, O’Cedar Cream Polish, or Stainless Shine, this will provide a barrier file to minimize fingerprints.
3. For stubborn stains and discoloration use 3M Stainless Steel Cleaner and Polish, Allchem Concentrated Cleaner, Samae, Twinkle, Cameo Copper Cleaner, Liquid Nu Steel, Copper’s or Revere Stainless Steel Cleaner, apply using a soft cloth in the same direction of the polish lines.
4. While using in salt air environments we recommend cleaning all stainless steel surfaces at least every two weeks to keep the item in prime condition. Stainless steel is corrosion-resistant but it is not impervious to rust. Exposure to salt air and sea spray will cause surface rust if you do not care for your products properly.
The best thing you can do to protect the stainless steel is to clean it frequently.
|Burner Ring Size||12 in. diameter|
|Burner Ring Construction||16 gauge, 304 stainless steel.|
|Material||White marble porcelain and metal frame|
|Includes||19.8 lbs. of blue fire glass. Porcelain lid and canvas cover.|
|Ignition Type||Push button spark system|
Assembly: No assembly required
Additional Info: Orders ship complete unless otherwise requested. Ordering more than one item may affect shipping method.
If you have questions about our Return Policy, require expedited services or are interested in White Glove Delivery, please contact our design experts toll free at 866-350-8325 or via email with our Contact Form.
Elementi will not be responsible for consequential damages in excess of the purchase price of the product on which such liability is based and the warranty does not cover costs including freight, removal and reinstallation.
This warranty is non-transferable and applies only for units that are for non-commercial personal use only.
Under this warranty agreement, all gas lines must be installed by a licensed gas fitter. Damage caused by shipping, staining and abuse are not covered under this warranty. Dings, dents and scratches, fading and natural weathering are not covered under this warranty. Decorative rock is not covered under this warranty. Improper installations, repair or modifications made by anyone other than Elementi will void this warranty and any damage caused by such is also not covered under this warranty.
Minor chipping, weather fading, water staining and non-structural hairline cracks are typical of the material of this product and are not covered under this warranty. Some color and texture variation is typical of the material and finish for this product and is not covered under this warranty.
Cast concrete is a hand finished process. As such, this product's finish will vary by unit. There will be a color variance of up to 15% in each unit. There may also be uneven texture or pattern as well as small holes in the surface caused by air or water trapped on the surface during casting. This is a normal trait of cast concrete and is not covered under warranty.
Questions & Answers
Typical questions asked about products:
- • Is the item durable?
- • Is the item easy to use?
- • What are the dimensions of this item?
Free Shipping On All Swatches
Click to select the desired swatches. Once you have made your selection, click the "Reqeust Swatches" button below and proceed through checkout.
You've chosen 0 out of 3 free swatches.
One swatch order valid per customer.