The Granville Fire Table by Elementi is made from high performance cast concrete able to withstand the outdoor environment. The wide rim surrounding the fire element creates an ample table surface perfect for entertaining. High quality stainless steel elements and easy to operate electronic ignition will make this the centerpiece of your outdoor space season after season. This durable fire table is available with a natural or liquid propane gas burner (45,000 BTUs) and an electronic ignition with auto safety shut-off (AAA battery).
Caution: Wet lava rock should never be placed on a fire; allow it to dry completely before burning. Though rare, wet lava rock could crack or pop out when it becomes hot.
- Length: 60"
- Width: 28"
- Height: 17"
- Weight (lbs): 165
- Burner Ring: 12"
- Lava Rock Included: 0.3 Cubic Feet
- Burner Ring Size: 30" T burner
- Body construction: Glass fiber reinforced concrete
- Burner Pan Size: 36" x 6" (I.D.)
- Burner control system: battery powered electronic ignition with auto shut-off safety valve
- Fuel type: Natural gas or liquid propane
- Burner construction: 18-gauge 304 stainless steel
- Maximum heat output: 45,000 BTU
- Certification: CSA
- Optional: Canvas cover (not included)
- Warranty: 1 year limited
Assembly: No assembly required
Additional Info: Orders ship complete unless otherwise requested. Ordering more than one item may affect shipping method.
If you have questions about our Return Policy, require expedited services or are interested in White Glove Delivery, please contact our design experts toll free at 866-350-8325 or via email with our Contact Form.
One year limited manufacturer warranty