The Lunar Bowl created by the artists and craftsmen at Elementi is cast from high performance concrete made to withstand the outdoor environment and provide a contemporary focal point to your outdoor space. High quality stainless steel elements and easy to operate electronic ignition will make this the centerpiece of your outdoor entertaining season after season. This durable firebowl is available with a natural or liquid propane gas burner (45,000 BTUs) and an electronic ignition with auto safety shut-off (AAA battery). Fire pit ships with 0.6 cu ft. of lava rock.
Caution: Wet lava rock should never be placed on a fire; allow it to dry completely before burning. Though rare, wet lava rock could crack or pop out when it becomes hot.
- Length: 42"
- Width: 42"
- Height: 16"
- Weight (lbs): 126
- Burner Ring: 12" diameter
- Lava Rock Included: 0.6 Cubic Ft
- Body construction: Glass fiber reinforced concrete
- Burner construction: 18-gauge 304 stainless steel
- Burner pan size: 23.7” diameter (I.D.)
- Burner control system: battery powered electronic ignition with auto shut-off safety valve
- Fuel type: Natural gas or liquid propane
- Maximum heat output: 45,000 BTU
- Certification: CSA
- Warranty: 1 year limited
Assembly: No assembly required
Additional Info: Orders ship complete unless otherwise requested. Ordering more than one item may affect shipping method.
If you have questions about our Return Policy, require expedited services or are interested in White Glove Delivery, please contact our design experts toll free at 866-350-8325 or via email with our Contact Form.
One year limited manufacturer warranty