Elementi Plus Cannes Fire Table
Item #: EL-OFG416DG Internet #: 11074
For a Free Design Consultation or to Order by Phone
Elementi Plus Cannes Fire Table
Shipping Time Frame NG ships within 1 - 2 weeks. LP ships late August.
White Glove Delivery Available
- Includes lid, 29.7 lbs. of fire glass, and a canvas cover
- Aluminum lid matches fire table finish
- Operates on either Liquid Propane or Natural Gas
- 20 lbs. LP tank does not fit inside; matching tank cover available
- W=31.9 in. D=60 in. H=13.8 in. 225 lbs. BTU=60000
The Elementi Plus Cannes Fire Table is ideal for larger outdoor gatherings. This rectangular fire table includes a lid to turn it into a perfectly-sized table with more space for food and drink. Also included are 29.7 lbs. of black/grey fire glass and a canvas cover. An optional wind screen and matching tank cover are available to complete the look. Elementi Plus models are built to suit various weather conditions and are waterproof, fire-proof, and anti-corrosive. The Cannes Fire Table is handcrafted out of glass-fiber reinforced concrete.
All Elementi Plus models saw an upgrade to their burning system by introducing an enlarged valve. At 60,000 BTUs (16 KW), the flame is higher and will keep you more warm and comfortable. Elementi designs its burner systems in-house, ensuring that every burner is a perfect fit, every time. The Cannes Fire Table operates on either Natural Gas or a standard 20 lbs. Liquid Propane tank and uses a push-button spark ignition. The stainless steel burner is corrosion-resistant and easy to clean. CSA, CE, & UKCA Certified.
Please be aware of any local ordinances that may restrict or govern the use of this product before purchasing.
Note: After repeated use, slight discoloration on the finishes may occur.
Wipe exterior surfaces with mild dishwashing soap or baking soda, then rinse clean with water.
- For general cleaning use warm water, soap, ammonia, or detergent to apply with a soft cloth or sponge. Rinse all soap solutions off the surfaces with a damp cloth. Dry off completely with a cloth to avoid water spots.
- For fingerprints or smears use a stainless steel cleaner and polish, this will provide a barrier film to minimize fingerprints.
- For stubborn stains and discoloration use stainless steel cleaner and apply using a soft cloth in the same direction as the polish lines.
- While using in salt air environments, Elementi recommends cleaning all stainless steel surfaces at least every two weeks to keep the item in prime condition. Stainless steel is corrosion-resistant but it is not impervious to rust. Exposure to salt air and sea spray will cause surface rust if you do not care for your products properly. The best thing you can do to protect the stainless steel is to clean it frequently.
- Turn gas OFF at tank connection. Remove tank and store in a cool, dry location outdoors, away from children.
- Carefully remove rock filler and store components flat to protect them from damage.
- Always cover your outdoor fire table when not in use.
General Cleaning Tips
- Clean any spills immediately to prevent permanent surface(s) staining or damaging your fireplace.
- Blot any liquid spills with a clean, dry cloth to avoid spreading the spill to the rest of the fireplace.
- DO NOT use petroleum-based or abrasive cleaning products.
- DO NOT use any harsh brushes/rough sponges when cleaning the fireplace surface(s).
- DO NOT slide products across the fireplace surface(s) to avoid permanent scratching and/or damage(s).
- DO NOT place any food on the surface(s) of the fireplace.
- DO NOT eat from the surface(s) of the fireplace.
- Fireplace must be covered at all times when not in use.
- Store your product indoors during the winter months.
- Avoid extreme cold temperatures, as temperatures may cause cracking of the tabletop.
- Width: 31.9"
- Depth: 60"
- Height: 13.8"
- Weight (lbs.): 225
- BTUs: 60,000
- Burner Size: 30"
- Burner Pan Size: 36.6" x 11.1" x 0.2"
Ocean Rock USA LLC doing business as Elementi, warrants Elementi fire features and accessories to be free from defects in parts and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of 2 years from the date of purchase. In the event of such defects, Elementi will, at its option, repair or replace the defective product. The foregoing is at the discretion of Elementi. There will be no charge for the replacement parts or product, however, it will be the consumer's responsibility to return the product to the original place of purchase.
Elementi will not be responsible for consequential damages in excess of the purchase price of the product on which such liability is based and the warranty does not cover costs including freight, removal, and reinstallation.
This warranty is non-transferable and applies only for units that are for non-commercial personal use only.
Under this warranty agreement, all gas lines must be installed by a licensed gas fitter. Damage caused by shipping, staining, and abuse is not covered under this warranty. Dings, dents, scratches, fading, and natural weathering are not covered under this warranty. Decorative rock is not covered under this warranty. Improper installations, repairs, or modifications made by anyone other than Elementi will void this warranty and any damage caused by such is also not covered under this warranty.
Minor chipping, weather fading, water staining, and non-structural hairline cracks are typical of the material of this product and are not covered under this warranty. Some color and texture variation is typical of the material and finish for this product and is not covered under this warranty.
Cast concrete is a hand-finished process. As such, this product's finish will vary by unit. There will be a color variance of up to 15% in each unit. There may also be uneven texture or pattern as well as small holes in the surface caused by air or water trapped on the surface during casting. This is a normal trait of cast concrete and is not covered under warranty.
Questions & Answers
Typical questions asked about products:
- • Is the item durable?
- • Is the item easy to use?
- • What are the dimensions of this item?
Free Shipping On All Swatches
Click to select the desired swatches. Once you have made your selection, click the "Reqeust Swatches" button below and proceed through checkout.
You've chosen 0 out of 3 free swatches.
One swatch order valid per customer.