Elementi Varna Marble Porcelain Fire Pit Table
Item #: EL-OFP121BB Internet #: 8352
For a Free Design Consultation or to Order by Phone
Elementi Varna Marble Porcelain Fire Pit Table
Shipping Time Frame NG ships within 1 - 2 weeks. Limited availability. LP is out of stock. Optional accessories may ship separately with extended lead times.
White Glove Delivery Available
- Made of marble porcelain and metal frame. 60,000 BTUs.
- Includes 19.8 lbs. of bronze fire glass, canvas cover, and porcelain lid.
- Elementi LP fire pits do not work with whole house permanent LP tanks.
- W=28in. L=60in. H=17in.; 210 lbs. LP tank does not fit inside.
Transform your patio area into a social space with the Elementi Varna Marble Porcelain Fire Pit Table. Made from marble and porcelain, this heavy-duty piece with a black tabletop has a burner size of 30” and burner pan size of 41.3" x 11.3" x 2", both of which are constructed of stainless steel. The unit comes with a porcelain lid, a protective cover, and bronze fire glass. This modern fire pit is available with a natural or liquid propane gas burner (60,000 BTUs) and a push button spark ignition system. Optional matching tank covers and a wind screen area also available as add-ons. This product is CSA-certified for safety and 1-year warranty guaranteed.
Caution: Wet lava rock should never be placed on a fire; allow it to dry completely before burning. Though rare, wet lava rock could crack or pop out when it becomes hot. Please be aware of any local ordinances that may restrict or govern the use of this product prior to purchasing.
This outdoor fireplace should be cleaned regularly to ensure safe use and extend product life. Note: After repeated use, a slight discoloration of the finishes may occur.
1. Wipe exterior surfaces with a mild dish washing soap or baking soda, then rinse clean with water.
1. For general cleaning use warm water, soap, ammonia, or detergent apply with a soft cloth or Sponge
2. For finger prints or smears use 3M Stainless Steel Cleaner and Polish, Arcal 20, Lac-O-Nu, LuminWash, O’Cedar Cream Polish, or Stainless Shine, this will provide a barrier file to minimize fingerprints.
3. For stubborn stains and discoloration use 3M Stainless Steel Cleaner and Polish, Allchem Concentrated Cleaner, Samae, Twinkle, Cameo Copper Cleaner, Liquid Nu Steel, Copper’s or Revere Stainless Steel Cleaner, apply using a soft cloth in the same direction of the polish lines.
4. While using in salt air environments we recommend cleaning all stainless steel surfaces at least every two weeks to keep the item in prime condition. Stainless steel is corrosion-resistant but it is not impervious to rust. Exposure to salt air and sea spray will cause surface rust if you do not care for your products properly.
The best thing you can do to protect the stainless steel is to clean it frequently.
|Burner Ring Size||30 in. length|
|Burner Ring Construction||16 gauge, 304 stainless steel.|
|Material||Black marble porcelain and metal frame|
|Includes||19.8 lbs. of bronze fire glass. Porcelain lid and canvas cover.|
|Ignition Type||Push button spark system|
Ocean Rock USA LLC doing business as Elementi, warrants Elementi fire features and accessories to be free from defects in parts and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase. In the event of such defects Elementi will, at its option, repair or replace the defective product. The foregoing is at the discretion of Elementi. There will be no charge for the replacement parts or product, however it will be the consumer's responsibility to return the product to the original place of purchase.
Elementi will not be responsible for consequential damages in excess of the purchase price of the product on which such liability is based and the warranty does not cover costs including freight, removal and reinstallation.
This warranty is non-transferable and applies only for units that are for non-commercial personal use only.
Under this warranty agreement, all gas lines must be installed by a licensed gas fitter. Damage caused by shipping, staining and abuse are not covered under this warranty. Dings, dents and scratches, fading and natural weathering are not covered under this warranty. Decorative rock is not covered under this warranty. Improper installations, repair or modifications made by anyone other than Elementi will void this warranty and any damage caused by such is also not covered under this warranty.
Minor chipping, weather fading, water staining and non-structural hairline cracks are typical of the material of this product and are not covered under this warranty. Some color and texture variation is typical of the material and finish for this product and is not covered under this warranty.
Cast concrete is a hand finished process. As such, this product's finish will vary by unit. There will be a color variance of up to 15% in each unit. There may also be uneven texture or pattern as well as small holes in the surface caused by air or water trapped on the surface during casting. This is a normal trait of cast concrete and is not covered under warranty.
Questions & Answers
Typical questions asked about products:
- • Is the item durable?
- • Is the item easy to use?
- • What are the dimensions of this item?
Free Shipping On All Swatches
Click to select the desired swatches. Once you have made your selection, click the "Reqeust Swatches" button below and proceed through checkout.
You've chosen 0 out of 3 free swatches.
One swatch order valid per customer.