Lynx Grills 24" Refrigerator with Keg Option
Item #: LPG-LN24BFX-1 Internet #: 6097
For a Free Design Consultation or to Order by Phone
Lynx Grills 24" Refrigerator with Keg Option
Shipping Time Frame Most Lynx items ship in 15 - 16 weeks. Lead times may vary based on product availability at Lynx. Inquire for specifics
White Glove Delivery Available
- Unit features a heavy 16 gauge 304 stainless steel construction
- A pair of utility drawers for extra storage space.
- Innovative alerts—alarm indicates when the door is ajar, to protect food and save energy
- W=23.9 in. D=21.5 in. H=33.8 in. 140 lbs.
- After each use wipe down the exterior of the grill to remove grease and splatters.
- Be sure to follow the cleaning instructions for keeping the grates and burners clean and ready for use.
- Use a commercially available Stainless Steel cleaner to clean and polish the exterior surfaces.
Doing these things on a regular basis minimizes the amount of effort required. Part of the appeal of your Lynx Grill is the fine grain finish. When removing stubborn stains:
- Do not use metallic abrasives and always rub in the direction of the grain.
- Some household cleaning products are not suitable for stainless steel; be sure to read the label before using on your Lynx Grill.
- Always use the mildest cleaning solution first, scrubbing in the direction of the grain. Specks of grease may gather in the grain of the stainless steel and bake on to the surface, giving the appearance of rust.
To remove these baked-on foods use a fine to medium grit non-metallic abrasive pad (Scotch Brite is good) in conjunction with a stainless steel cleaner. Solutions used for cleaning concrete and masonry can be very corrosive and will 'attack' stainless steel. Ensure your Lynx products are well protected before you allow the use of such chemicals near your grill.
SPECIAL NOTE FOR LOCATIONS NEAR POOLS AND COASTAL AREAS
The 304 stainless steel material used in the construction of a Lynx Grill is highly rust resistant, however, chlorine in the air from swimming pools or the salt from sea air may cause surface rust to appear and even create some pitting if left on the product.
Here are a few tips to avoid this:
- Regularly wipe down the exterior surfaces with a damp cloth. (Micro fiber cloths such as Ecloth perform very well).
- Allow the surfaces to dry before installing the cover. Do not cover a damp grill.
- In extreme environments apply a rust inhibitor which leaves a microscopic protective layer on the grill. Products that provide a layer of vapor corrosion inhibitors (VpCI) protect the surface very well.
- For seasonal storage use the product referred to above, ensure the grill is dry and then cover and secure the cover to minimize the amount of damp air getting to the surfaces.
THE LYNX LIMITED LIFE TIME WARRANTY PROVIDES PROTECTION AGAINST RUST THROUGH OF PARTS THAT RENDER THE PRODUCT INOPERATIVE. IT DOES NOT COVER OCCASIONAL SURFACE RUST OR STAINING DUE TO ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS.
- Width: 23.9"
- Depth: 21.5"
- Height: 33.8"
- Weight (lbs.): 140
The stainless steel grill body, ceramic grill burners, cooking grates, TridentTM burner and rotisserie infrared burner are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship when subjected to normal domestic use and maintenance for the lifetime of the original purchaser. This warranty excludes surface corrosion, scratches, and discoloration which may occur during normal use. This warranty is limited to the replacement of the defective parts, with the owner paying a processing fee and all other costs including labor. Failure to perform required maintenance will void this warranty.LIMITED FIVE-YEAR WARRANTY
The following grill parts are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship, when subjected to normal domestic use and maintenance, for a period of five (5) years from the original date of purchase; warming racks, spit rods, briquette trays, manifolds and gas valves. This warranty is limited to the replacement of the defective parts, with the owner paying a processing fee and all other costs including labor.LIMITED TWO-YEAR WARRANTY
All other grill components are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship, when subjected to normal domestic use and maintenance, for a period of two (2) years from the original date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the replacement of the defective parts, with the consumer paying all labor costs.LIMITED ONE-YEAR WARRANTY
For a period of one (1) year from the original date of purchase, Lynx will replace or repair parts found to be defective at no cost to the original purchaser. This includes the cost of shipping replacement parts and, where necessary, service labor at prevailing local rates by a Lynx authorized service person. Service will be provided during normal business hours and must be authorized in advance by Lynx.
Questions & Answers
Typical questions asked about products:
- • Is the item durable?
- • Is the item easy to use?
- • What are the dimensions of this item?
Free Shipping On All Swatches
Click to select the desired swatches. Once you have made your selection, click the "Reqeust Swatches" button below and proceed through checkout.
You've chosen 0 out of 3 free swatches.
One swatch order valid per customer.