Lynx Grills Professional 30" Sonoma Smart Smoker
Item #: LPG-LSMKF Internet #: 5618
For a Free Design Consultation or to Order by Phone
Lynx Grills Professional 30" Sonoma Smart Smoker
Most Lynx items ship in 10 - 12 weeks. Lead times may vary based on product availability at Lynx. Inquire for specifics
- Choose between a freestanding or mobile kitchen cart version
- Intense flavor—smoke for up to 6-8 hours without reloading the wood chips
- Digitally interactive—Wi-Fi and app-enabled to let you check your food from across the party. Available for Apple® and Android™ devices
Take outdoor cooking to new levels with the Lynx 30 inch Sonoma Smart Smoker. This grill can be remotely operated through Wi-Fi, and comes with a free app that is available for iPhone and Android. The app can also be used to store and send recipes and other information directly to your smoker, where it will be ready for you to use. The grill cabinet provides extra space to conveniently store your cooking utensils and other accessories. Heavy duty casters with brakes allow for easy maneuvering. This grill is available with a mobile kitchen cart option and as a 30 inch built-in/countertop version. The mobile kitchen cart contains a 606-sq. inch food prep area, storage drawers, and a fold out shelf. Heavy duty casters with brakes allow for easy maneuvering.
Lynx 30" Freestanding Sonoma Smart Smoker Dimensions
Lynx Sonoma Smoker User Manual
- After each use wipe down the exterior of the grill to remove grease and splatters.
- Be sure to follow the cleaning instructions for keeping the grates and burners clean and ready for use.
- Use a commercially available Stainless Steel cleaner to clean and polish the exterior surfaces.
Doing these things on a regular basis minimizes the amount of effort required. Part of the appeal of your Lynx Grill is the fine grain finish. When removing stubborn stains:
- Do not use metallic abrasives and always rub in the direction of the grain.
- Some household cleaning products are not suitable for stainless steel; be sure to read the label before using on your Lynx Grill.
- Always use the mildest cleaning solution first, scrubbing in the direction of the grain. Specks of grease may gather in the grain of the stainless steel and bake on to the surface, giving the appearance of rust.
To remove these baked-on foods use a fine to medium grit non-metallic abrasive pad (Scotch Brite is good) in conjunction with a stainless steel cleaner. Solutions used for cleaning concrete and masonry can be very corrosive and will 'attack' stainless steel. Ensure your Lynx products are well protected before you allow the use of such chemicals near your grill.
SPECIAL NOTE FOR LOCATIONS NEAR POOLS AND COASTAL AREAS
The 304 stainless steel material used in the construction of a Lynx Grill is highly rust resistant, however, chlorine in the air from swimming pools or the salt from sea air may cause surface rust to appear and even create some pitting if left on the product.
Here are a few tips to avoid this:
- Regularly wipe down the exterior surfaces with a damp cloth. (Micro fiber cloths such as Ecloth perform very well).
- Allow the surfaces to dry before installing the cover. Do not cover a damp grill.
- In extreme environments apply a rust inhibitor which leaves a microscopic protective layer on the grill. Products that provide a layer of vapor corrosion inhibitors (VpCI) protect the surface very well.
- For seasonal storage use the product referred to above, ensure the grill is dry and then cover and secure the cover to minimize the amount of damp air getting to the surfaces.
THE LYNX LIMITED LIFE TIME WARRANTY PROVIDES PROTECTION AGAINST RUST THROUGH OF PARTS THAT RENDER THE PRODUCT INOPERATIVE. IT DOES NOT COVER OCCASIONAL SURFACE RUST OR STAINING DUE TO ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS.
|Freestanding Smoker||Smoker with mobile kitchen cart|
|Cooking Surface: 1000 sq. in.||Cooking Surface: 1000 sq. in.|
|Width: 55.375" (with side tables)||Width: 69.7" (with side table)|
|Depth: 32.375"||Depth: 30.9"|
|Height: 52.125" (lid open)||Height: 52.5" (lid open)|
|Weight (lbs.): 248||Weight (lbs.): 250|
Additional Info: Orders ship complete unless otherwise requested. Ordering more than one item may affect shipping method.
If you have questions about our Return Policy, require expedited services or are interested in White Glove Delivery, please contact our design experts toll free at 866-350-8325 or via email with our Contact Form.
Questions & Answers
Typical questions asked about products:
- • Is the item durable?
- • Is the item easy to use?
- • What are the dimensions of this item?
Free Shipping On All Swatches
Click to select the desired swatches. Once you have made your selection, click the "Reqeust Swatches" button below and proceed through checkout.
You've chosen 0 out of 3 free swatches.
One swatch order valid per customer.