Lynx Grills Sedona 30" L500 Built-In Gas Grill
ITEM #: LPG-L500
For a Free Design Consultation or to Order by Phone
Lynx Grills Sedona 30" L500 Built-In Gas Grill
Ships within 1 - 2 week
The Lynx Sedona 30" Grill is a great size for a summer kitchen with limited space. The 30" wide Sedona Grill is offered with two burner styles choose one variable temperature ProSear infrared burner and one traditional stainless steel tube burner or 2 stainless steel u-shape tube burners. Both options pull a total of 46,000 BTUs, which is more than adequate to produce high heat for the 508 square inches of primary cooking space.
This grill is available with an independent 12,500 BTU rear rotisserie burner that includes a compact motor, spit rod and two spit forks. The 30" Sedona is also available with an optional cart on heavy-duty rolling casters to turn your grill into a movable outdoor kitchen.
The Lynx Sedona Grills are extremely similar to the Lynx Professional Grills series with three small differences. The Sedona has a reliable spark ignition system vs. a hot surface ignition system. The Sedona has an 18-SR stainless steel burner (23,000 BTUs) with a twelve year warranty vs. a ceramic burner (25,000 BTUs) with a lifetime warranty. The final main difference is the Sedona has the original market leading ProSear burner vs. the next generation ProSear 2 burner. The exterior of both grills, including the quality of the stainless steel, is identical between the Sedona and the Lynx Professional Grills. All Lynx Grills are made in the U.S.A.
Lynx Sedona Grill Catalog
Lynx Sedona 30" Grill Dimensions
Lynx Sedona Grill Manual
Lynx Stainless Steel Care
Winterizing Your, Lynx Grill
Lynx Gas Pluming Requirements
Lynx Grill Safety Tips
- Cooking Surface: 733 sq. in.
- Width: 30 in.
- Depth: 28.375 in.
- Height: 35.75 in. (lid open)
- Weight (lbs.): 168
- Width: 29 in.
- Height: 10 in.
- Depth: 21.25 in.
Assembly: No assembly required
Additional Info: Orders ship complete unless otherwise requested. Ordering more than one item may affect shipping method.
If you have questions about our Return Policy, require expedited services or are interested in White Glove Delivery, please contact our design experts toll free at 866-350-8325 or via email with our Contact Form.
The stainless steel grill body, ProSear burner and rotisserie infrared burner are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship when subjected to normal domestic use and service for the lifetime of the original purchaser. The tubular stainless steel main burners carry a limited twelve (12) year warranty. This warranty excludes surface corrosion, scratches, and discoloration which may occur during normal use. This warranty is limited to the replacement of the defective parts, with the owner paying all other cost including labor, shipping and handling.
Limited Five-Year Warranty
The following grill parts are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship, when subjected to normal domestic use and service, for a period of five (5) years from the original date of purchase; cooking grates, warming racks, spit rods, briquette trays, manifolds and gas valves. This warranty is limited to the replacement of the defective parts, with the owner paying all other costs including labor, shipping, and handling.
Limited Two-Year Warranty
All other grill components are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship, when subjected to normal domestic use and service, for a period of two (2) years from the original date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the replacement of the defective parts, with the owner paying all other costs including labor, shipping and handling.
Limited One-Year Warranty
For a period of one (1) year from the original date of purchase, Lynx will replace or repair parts found to be defective at no cost to the original purchaser. This includes the cost of shipping replacement parts and, where necessary, service labor at prevailing local rates by a Lynx authorized service person. Service will be provided during normal business hours and must be authorized in advance by Lynx.
Limitations & Exclusions
1) Warranty applies only to the original purchaser and may not be transferred.
2) Warranty is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied and all other obligations or liabilities related to the sale or use of its grill products.
3) Warranty shall not apply and Lynx is not responsible for damage resulting from misuse, abuse, alteration of or tampering with the appliance, accident, hostile environment, flare-up fires, improper installation, or installation not in accordance with the instructions contained in this manual, or the local codes.
4) Lynx shall not be liable for incidental, consequential, special or contingent damages resulting from its breach of this written warranty or any implied warranty.
5) Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusions of or limitations on consequential damages. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
6) No one has the authority to add to or vary Lynx's warranty, or to create for Lynx any other obligation or liability in connection with the sale or use of its products.
7) Limited to the replacement of defective parts with the owner paying all other costs including labor.
What is not covered
Lynx shall not be responsible for and shall not pay for the following:
1) Installation or start-up, damages or problems caused by improper installation or use;
2) Service by an unauthorized service provider;
3) Damage or repair due to service by an unauthorized service provider or use of unauthorized parts.
4) Units installed in non-residential applications such as day-care centers, bed and breakfast centers, churches, nursing homes, restaurants, hotels, schools, etc.
5) To correct normal adjustments or settings, due to improper installation, commissioning or local gas supply properties.
6) Shipping and handling costs, export duties, installation, removal, or re-installation cost; (S&H push/pull).
7) Display models are generally sold ?as is.? If you have purchased a display model, please be advised that it is sold "as is" and that it is subject to the following warranty exclusions: any exterior or cosmetic damage is nonwarrantable; any missing components will be replaced at consumers expense; major handling damage to manifold, valve and ignition system will be serviced at consumer's expense; all other warranty's (standard warranty) will remain in effect.
8) The cost of a service call to diagnose trouble.
Fabric Swatch Request
Click to select the desired swatches. Once you have made your selection, click the green button below and proceed through check-out. You will not be charged. Five swatches per order. To request more, please call our showroom at 1-866-350-8325.