Lynx Grills Sedona Ready to Finish BBQ Island - 30" Built-In Grill
Item #: LPG-L5000 Internet #: 3376
For a Free Design Consultation or to Order by Phone
Lynx Grills Sedona Ready to Finish BBQ Island - 30" Built-In Grill
Most Lynx items ship in 10 - 12 weeks. Lead times may vary based on product availability at Lynx. Inquire for specifics
- Includes built-in grill with rotisserie, double side burner, outdoor-rated refrigerator, door & drawer storage unit, double drawers, trash center & paper towel dispenser.
- BBQ islands made of galvanized steel and HardieBacker board with Mold Block Technology,made ready to finish with a surface that matches your home.
- Backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty by Lynx Grills (more info. below under Warranty tab).
- BBQ Island Dimensions: W126 L90 D29 H40
Bring the convenience of indoor cooking to your outdoor space with a Lynx Sedona Ready-To-Finish BBQ Island. This BBQ island comes with a 30" Lynx Sedona built-in gas grill with rotisserie, stainless steel door/drawer combination unit (LSA), double side burner (LSB502), trash center (L18TC), paper towel dispenser (L16TWL), double utility drawer unit (LUD519), and an outdoor-rated refrigerator (L500REF). BBQ Island is fully reversible from left to right. Finish the island to match the architecture of your home. The island is designed for easy delivery and fast assembly. The framing is made of galvanized steel and hardie-back board with Mold Block Technology. The island can be assembled within 30 minutes by two to three people.
Lynx Sedona Grill Catalog
Lynx Sedona Ready to Finish Island Assembly Instructions
Lynx Sedona 30" Grill Dimensions
Lynx Sedona Tilt Out Trash Center Dimensions
Lynx Grills Sedona 20" Outdoor Refrigerator Care and Use Manual
Lynx Grills Sedona 20" Outdoor Refrigerator Dimensions
Lynx Sedona 19" Double Drawer Dimensions
Lynx Sedona 30" Drawer and Door Combo Dimensions
Lynx Sedona Paper Towel Dispenser Dimensions
Lynx Sedona Double Side Burner Care and Use Manual
Lynx Sedona Double Side Burner Dimensions
Lynx Sedona Double Side Burner Wiring Information
Lynx Sedona Grill Manual
Lynx Stainless Steel Care
Winterizing Your Lynx Grill
Lynx Gas Pluming Requirements
Lynx Grill Safety Tips
|30" Grill/Rotisserie L500||30" Double Drawer + Doors LSA530||Double Side Burner LSB502||Towel Dispenser L16TWL-1|
|Width||30 in.||30.37 in.||22 in.||16.37 in.|
|Depth||28.37 in.||1.25 in.||17 in.||8.12 in.|
|Height||35.75 in. (lid open)||21.12 in.||4.5 in.||10 in.|
|Island Dimensions||19" Double Storage Drawer LUD519||18" Outdoor Trash Center L18TC||20" Outdoor Refrigerator L500REF|
|Width||126 in.||21.12 in.||18 in.||20 in.|
|Depth||29 in.||21.12 in.||12.59 in.||23 in.|
|Height||40 in.||15.5 in.||26 in.||34 in.|
|Cooking Surface||733 sq. in.||–||–||–|
Assembly: Assembly required
Additional Info: Orders ship complete unless otherwise requested. Ordering more than one item may affect shipping method.
Due to the size and weight of this item, upgraded white glove services must be quoted. Please contact care for additional information.
If you have questions about our Return Policy, require expedited services or are interested in White Glove Delivery, please contact our design experts toll free at 866-350-8325 or via email with our Contact Form.
The stainless steel grill body, ProSear burner and rotisserie infrared burner are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship when subjected to normal domestic use and service for the lifetime of the original purchaser. The tubular stainless steel main burners carry a limited twelve (12) year warranty. This warranty excludes surface corrosion, scratches, and discoloration which may occur during normal use. This warranty is limited to the replacement of the defective parts, with the owner paying all other cost including labor, shipping and handling.
Limited Five-Year Warranty
The following grill parts are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship, when subjected to normal domestic use and service, for a period of five (5) years from the original date of purchase; cooking grates, warming racks, spit rods, briquette trays, manifolds and gas valves. This warranty is limited to the replacement of the defective parts, with the owner paying all other costs including labor, shipping, and handling.
Limited Two-Year Warranty
All other grill components are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship, when subjected to normal domestic use and service, for a period of two (2) years from the original date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the replacement of the defective parts, with the owner paying all other costs including labor, shipping and handling.
Limited One-Year Warranty
For a period of one (1) year from the original date of purchase, Lynx will replace or repair parts found to be defective at no cost to the original purchaser. This includes the cost of shipping replacement parts and, where necessary, service labor at prevailing local rates by a Lynx authorized service person. Service will be provided during normal business hours and must be authorized in advance by Lynx.
Limitations & Exclusions
1) Warranty applies only to the original purchaser and may not be transferred.
2) Warranty is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied and all other obligations or liabilities related to the sale or use of its grill products.
3) Warranty shall not apply and Lynx is not responsible for damage resulting from misuse, abuse, alteration of or tampering with the appliance, accident, hostile environment, flare-up fires, improper installation, or installation not in accordance with the instructions contained in this manual, or the local codes.
4) Lynx shall not be liable for incidental, consequential, special or contingent damages resulting from its breach of this written warranty or any implied warranty.
5) Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusions of or limitations on consequential damages. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
6) No one has the authority to add to or vary Lynx's warranty, or to create for Lynx any other obligation or liability in connection with the sale or use of its products.
7) Limited to the replacement of defective parts with the owner paying all other costs including labor.
What is not covered
Lynx shall not be responsible for and shall not pay for the following:
1) Installation or start-up, damages or problems caused by improper installation or use;
2) Service by an unauthorized service provider;
3) Damage or repair due to service by an unauthorized service provider or use of unauthorized parts.
4) Units installed in non-residential applications such as day-care centers, bed and breakfast centers, churches, nursing homes, restaurants, hotels, schools, etc.
5) To correct normal adjustments or settings, due to improper installation, commissioning or local gas supply properties.
6) Shipping and handling costs, export duties, installation, removal, or re-installation cost; (S&H push/pull).
7) Display models are generally sold ?as is.? If you have purchased a display model, please be advised that it is sold "as is" and that it is subject to the following warranty exclusions: any exterior or cosmetic damage is nonwarrantable; any missing components will be replaced at consumers expense; major handling damage to manifold, valve and ignition system will be serviced at consumer's expense; all other warranty's (standard warranty) will remain in effect.
8) The cost of a service call to diagnose trouble.
Questions & Answers
Typical questions asked about products:
- • Is the item durable?
- • Is the item easy to use?
- • What are the dimensions of this item?
Free Shipping On All Swatches
Click to select the desired swatches. Once you have made your selection, click the "Reqeust Swatches" button below and proceed through checkout.
You've chosen 0 out of 3 free swatches.
One swatch order valid per customer.