Lynx Grills Sedona Standard Island - 30" Grill
Item #: LPG-L1500C Internet #: 7164
For a Free Design Consultation or to Order by Phone
Lynx Grills Sedona Standard Island - 30" Grill
Please contact the showroom for availability
- Includes a Sedona 30" grill with ProSear, single side burner, 20" refrigerator, and double doors.
- Finished with an acrylic stucco that is waterproof, UV-resistant, and long-lasting.
- Includes 2 USB charging ports.
- W71.75 D40.62 H40
The Lynx Sedona Island package includes a Sedona 30" Grill with ProSear, Sedona Refrigerator, Single Side Burner and Double Doors. Finished with an acrylic stucco that is waterproof, UV-resistant, and long-lasting (sealed porcelain tile is frost-proof and designed for outdoor durability), this island is constructed from premium quality materials that are made to last. With a 10" overhang for seating along the rear of the 71" island, two USB charging ports and Bluetooth speakers this outdoor kitchen will be the hot spot to hang out. This island includes a 30" gas grill with one stainless steel tube burner and one ProSear burner for a total of 46,000 BTUs. The ceramic briquettes over the burners click into place and distribute the heat evenly across the 508 square inches of main cooking area.
The fluid rotation handle and hood assist kit help you lift the hood of the grill easily with just a finger. Blue LED control panel accent lights and internal halogen lights make grilling at night easy. This BBQ island also includes a 30" stainless steel double access door allowing for extra storage, and access to your utility connections. The included 12,500 BTU stainless steel side burner is capable of delivering intense high heat or a low simmer for the perfect cooking conditions every time. The burner and burner basin are sealed making them exceptionally easy to clean, and heavy-duty welded construction eliminates gaps where grease and moisture can collect. The 4.1 cubic foot stainless steel refrigerator provides easy organization with three adjustable wire shelves and door storage.
Delivered in a flat package sized to fit through most backyard gates, Sedona by Lynx islands can be assembled within 30 minutes by two to three people using just a few tools. Comes ready for gas connections and includes required venting.
Lynx Sedona Grill Catalog
Lynx Grill Care and Use Manual
Lynx Sedona Standard Island L1500 Dimensions
Lynx Sedona Standard Island L1500 Specs Sheet
Lynx Sedona Standard Island L1500 Assembly Instructions
Lynx Sedona Single Side Burner Care and Use Manual
Lynx Sedona Single Side Burner Dimensions
Lynx Sedona Single Side Burner Wiring Information
Lynx Grills Sedona 20" Outdoor Refrigerator Care and Use Manual
Lynx Grills Sedona 20" Outdoor Refrigerator Dimensions
Lynx Appliance and Accessory Specs
Lynx Stainless Steel Care
Winterizing Your Lynx Grill
Lynx Gas Pluming Requirements
Lynx Grill Safety Tips
Lynx Sedona Island Assembly and Instruction
|Standard Island||30" Grill L500PS||30" Double Doors LDR530||Side Burner LSB501||20" Refrigerator L500REF|
|Width||71.75 in.||30 in.||30.37 in.||12 in.||20 in.|
|Depth||40.62 in.||24.62 in.||1.25 in.||17 in.||23 in.|
|Height||40 in.||33 in (lid open)||21.12 in.||4.5 in.||34 in.|
Assembly: Minor assembly required
Additional Info: Orders ship complete unless otherwise requested. Ordering more than one item may affect shipping method.
If you have questions about our Return Policy, require expedited services or are interested in White Glove Delivery, please contact our design experts toll free at 866-350-8325 or via email with our Contact Form.
The stainless steel grill body, ProSear burner and rotisserie infrared burner are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship when subjected to normal domestic use and service for the lifetime of the original purchaser. The tubular stainless steel main burners carry a limited twelve (12) year warranty. This warranty excludes surface corrosion, scratches, and discoloration which may occur during normal use. This warranty is limited to the replacement of the defective parts, with the owner paying all other cost including labor, shipping and handling.
Limited Five-Year Warranty
The following grill parts are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship, when subjected to normal domestic use and service, for a period of five (5) years from the original date of purchase; cooking grates, warming racks, spit rods, briquette trays, manifolds and gas valves. This warranty is limited to the replacement of the defective parts, with the owner paying all other costs including labor, shipping, and handling.
Limited Two-Year Warranty
All other grill components are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship, when subjected to normal domestic use and service, for a period of two (2) years from the original date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the replacement of the defective parts, with the owner paying all other costs including labor, shipping and handling.
Limited One-Year Warranty
For a period of one (1) year from the original date of purchase, Lynx will replace or repair parts found to be defective at no cost to the original purchaser. This includes the cost of shipping replacement parts and, where necessary, service labor at prevailing local rates by a Lynx authorized service person. Service will be provided during normal business hours and must be authorized in advance by Lynx.
Limitations & Exclusions
1) Warranty applies only to the original purchaser and may not be transferred.
2) Warranty is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied and all other obligations or liabilities related to the sale or use of its grill products.
3) Warranty shall not apply and Lynx is not responsible for damage resulting from misuse, abuse, alteration of or tampering with the appliance, accident, hostile environment, flare-up fires, improper installation, or installation not in accordance with the instructions contained in this manual, or the local codes.
4) Lynx shall not be liable for incidental, consequential, special or contingent damages resulting from its breach of this written warranty or any implied warranty.
5) Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusions of or limitations on consequential damages. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
6) No one has the authority to add to or vary Lynx's warranty, or to create for Lynx any other obligation or liability in connection with the sale or use of its products.
7) Limited to the replacement of defective parts with the owner paying all other costs including labor.
What is not covered
Lynx shall not be responsible for and shall not pay for the following:
1) Installation or start-up, damages or problems caused by improper installation or use;
2) Service by an unauthorized service provider;
3) Damage or repair due to service by an unauthorized service provider or use of unauthorized parts.
4) Units installed in non-residential applications such as day-care centers, bed and breakfast centers, churches, nursing homes, restaurants, hotels, schools, etc.
5) To correct normal adjustments or settings, due to improper installation, commissioning or local gas supply properties.
6) Shipping and handling costs, export duties, installation, removal, or re-installation cost; (S&H push/pull).
7) Display models are generally sold ?as is.? If you have purchased a display model, please be advised that it is sold "as is" and that it is subject to the following warranty exclusions: any exterior or cosmetic damage is nonwarrantable; any missing components will be replaced at consumers expense; major handling damage to manifold, valve and ignition system will be serviced at consumer's expense; all other warranty's (standard warranty) will remain in effect.
8) The cost of a service call to diagnose trouble.
Questions & Answers
Typical questions asked about products:
- • Is the item durable?
- • Is the item easy to use?
- • What are the dimensions of this item?
Free Shipping On All Swatches
Click to select the desired swatches. Once you have made your selection, click the "Reqeust Swatches" button below and proceed through checkout.
You've chosen 0 out of 3 free swatches.
One swatch order valid per customer.