- One 12,500 BTU burners capable of delivering intense high heat and a low simmer
- Burners and burner basin are sealed and easy to clean
- Reliable spark ignition system
- Control illumination with blue LEDs
- Stainless steel cover protects the burner(s) when not in use
- Heavy-duty welded construction eliminates gaps where grease and moisture can collect
Lynx Grill Catalog
Lynx Sedona Grill Catalog
Lynx Grill Care and Use Manual
Lynx Grill Specs - All Grills
Lynx Appliance and Accessory Specs
Lynx Door and Drawer Specs
Lynx Stainless Steel Care
Winterizing Your Lynx Grill
Lynx Gas Pluming Requirements
Lynx Grill Safety Tips
- Width: 12"
- Depth: 17"
- Height: 4.5"
Assembly: No assembly required
Additional Info: Orders ship complete unless otherwise requested. Ordering more than one item may affect shipping method.
If you have questions about our Return Policy, require expedited services or are interested in White Glove Delivery, please contact our design experts toll free at 866-350-8325 or via email with our Contact Form.
The stainless steel housing is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship when subjected to normal domestic use and service for the lifetime of the original purchaser. This warranty excludes surface corrosion, scratches, and discoloration which may occur during regular use. This warranty is limited to the replacement of the defective parts, with the owner paying all other cost including labor. All other components are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the original date of purchase.