Patio Comfort NG Outdoor Patio Heater - Antique Bronze
Item #: NPC05-AB Internet #: 3600
For a Free Design Consultation or to Order by Phone
Patio Comfort NG Outdoor Patio Heater - Antique Bronze
- Provides clean draft free circle of radiant heat
- 100% safety shut-off control
- Auto-off tilt protection
- Includes a natural gas regulator
- D 20.5 - 34 in. x H 93 in. ; 60 lbs.
If you are looking for a constant fuel source for your patio heater, then the Patio Comfort portable Natural Gas (NG) Patio heater in Antique Bronze will do the job splendidly. The handsome finish and stainless steel construction of this unit means it will last beautifully season after season. The tall, 93" high heater has 41,500 BTUs and has a safety shut off system built right in. There is a 34" anodized aluminum reflector which directs heat over a 176 square foot area. A natural gas regulator is included as well as a full installation kit which features a 12' wrapped hose set, two quick couplers and shut off valve - all of which are solid brass. This unit has push button start, heat setting control and is weighted for stability.
- Safety System: 100% safety shut off
- 41,500 BTU's
- Coverage - 10 to 15 feet circle from center (may vary based on weather conditions)
- Installation Kit: Heater comes complete with 12' CSA approved steel lined (hook up kit) vinyl wrapped hose set, two solid brass quick couplers and a solid brass shut off valve for installation at the gas supply. The post internals are completely pressure assembled but require minimal leak testing.
- Height - 93"
- Weight - 64 lbs.
- Reflector: Anodized aluminum one piece construction
- Reflector Diameter - 34"
- Base Diameter - 20.5"
- Burner Material - Series 403 stainless steel
- Emitter Grid Material - Series 403 stainless steel
- Fasteners - Series 304 stainless steel
- Gas Pressure - 4.5" W.C. - Maxitrol CSA approved NG regulator included
- Fittings: Hose and coupler fittings and gas shut-off are solid brass
- Residential Warranty - One year all components, five year structural warranty - post, base and socket
- Commercial Warranty - 120 limited warranty
- Designed for outdoor use only
For assembly instructions, care, use and safety information please download the NPC05 Manual. Specifications and safety features can be downloaded through the NPC05 Brochure. For the complete product line from Patio Comfort check out the Patio Comfort Brochure.
Stainless steel does not "rust," however varying atmospheric conditions; areas with acid rain, beach and ocean areas with heavy misty conditions may leave brown deposits on the heater. This is to be expected of any stainless steel product used outdoors.
We recommend washing the outer stainless steel components such as the post and decorative cover and perforated material around the lighting instructions with a mild detergent solution and immediately wiping it clean with a dry soft cloth. The stainless steel can be expected to darken and discolor around the heater head and pan as it sustains extreme temperatures. This is normal and to be expected with any outdoor gas heating or cooking appliance.
Never use a cleaning agent that is flammable or corrosive. Never spray any cleaning product on the emitter grid or burner area. If you purchased a powder-coated model, treat it just like you would any other piece of fine outdoor patio furniture. Wash all painted parts of the heater with a soapy solution and protect it with a coat of automobile car wax a couple of times per year or as required dependent upon your local weather and climate conditions.
If you need to touch up a painted heater only paint the post and base portions. Never paint the emitter grid, lighting instructions, valve or control knob area, or the LP cylinder.
The burner ports must also be kept clear so that the burner burns evenly and the flow of gas is not restricted. If the heater is not performing adequately it will be necessary to check the burner and burner venturi. In a salt air or ocean environment, corrosion and rust occurs at a far greater rate than in non-ocean areas. You will need to more frequently check for corrosion and replace parts as required.
The best protection for the critical heater head is a Patio Comfort cover that has been specifically designed for your heater. A stainless steel protective cleaner such as PGS Stainless Steel Cleaner will help protect the finish of all stainless steel components.
|Diameter||Base - 20.5 in.; Reflector - 34 in.|
|Heat Coverage||100 sq. ft.|
Assembly: Assembly required
Additional Info: Orders ship complete unless otherwise requested. Ordering more than one item may affect shipping method.
If you have questions about our Return Policy, require expedited services or are interested in White Glove Delivery, please contact our design experts toll free at 866-350-8325 or via email with our Contact Form.
This ONE-YEAR Consumer warranty is only applicable for consumer or residential applications. We offer a 120-day warranty protection for heaters that are used in a commercial or rental application. Commercial warranty does NOT cover emitters, ignition, or burners) or component failure caused by abuse, transportation, or misuse.
Questions & Answers
Typical questions asked about products:
- • Is the item durable?
- • Is the item easy to use?
- • What are the dimensions of this item?
Free Shipping On All Swatches
Click to select the desired swatches. Once you have made your selection, click the "Reqeust Swatches" button below and proceed through checkout.
You've chosen 0 out of 3 free swatches.
One swatch order valid per customer.