RS Barcelona Mou Outdoor Floor Cue Rack
Item #: RS-MOUFLOOROUIR Internet #: 11376
For a Free Design Consultation or to Order by Phone
RS Barcelona Mou Outdoor Floor Cue Rack
Shipping Time Frame Ships within 7 - 8 weeks.
White Glove Delivery Available
- Storage unit for billiard table accessories
- Includes protective cover
- Features discreet, silent wheels to move unit around easily
- Does not include the accessories; items sold with billiard table
- Main image is shown in a White finish
- W=16.3 in. D=16.3 in. H=24 in. 33 lbs.
The RS Barcelona Mou Outdoor Floor Cue Rack is the perfect companion to the Diagonal Billiard Table. It keeps all your pool accessories safe in the same place. No more leaning pool cues against the wall. No more looking for chalk in every drawer in the room. Each accessory has its own assigned space, and there’s even room for other items such as CDs, records, or drink glasses, so your pool game on your patio or porch can be a chance to unwind, get away from it all, concentrate on something different while enjoying some company and the challenge of the game. Includes a protective cover for when not in use.
With discreet, silent wheels, you can move it around and always have it handy when you need it, or nestled in the background once the game is over.
Designed with the same sleek lines as the Diagonal Billiard Table, it’s an essential accessory for anyone who falls in love with this elegant billiard table, fulfilling two functions: it’s a storage unit for your pool accessories after the game and it’s a companion unit while you play, elegantly and harmoniously skirting around the table. Thanks to its excellent combination of materials and finishes, it suits the style of any outdoor space and setting.
- Structure: Primer-coated steel with micro-textured, powder-coated polyester paint.
- Trays: HPL (white or black)
- Wooden details: Iroko wood
This product has been made with resistant materials of the highest quality. With correct care and maintenance, you will be able to enjoy it for many years. However, dirt or other contaminants and base use could damage it.
METAL PARTS (STRUCTURE)
For the optimal conservation of pieces manufacture in steel, especially if they are exposed to the elements, periodic maintenance is advised.
For Maximum corrosion resistance, steel surfaces must always be kept clean. This maintenance must be tailored to the conditions to which your product is exposed (dust, dirt, humidity in combination with heat, salty, or potentially corrosive environments). This can vary from one to four times a month, in normal settings, or up to once a day in cases of unhygienic or very rough conditions.
You must be the one who adjusts and evaluates the periodicity of the maintenance according to how well the material reacts, increasing or reducing it depending on what is necessary for proper product care. In any case, RS Barcelona recommends cleaning it at least once a week, as a starting point.
Therefore, it's important to keep the product clean. Please follow these simple instructions to keep the product in good condition:
- For cleaning both steel and stainless steel, use only a cloth dipped in warm water and mild soap. Never use abrasive soaps or detergents, as they can leave scratches and produce discoloration.
- Rub gently with a damp cloth. Rinse and wring the cloth frequently, to keep it moist. Make sure to rinse well and dry with another cloth.
- If the surface is glossy, you must wash it along the grain, to avoid scratching the surface. On polished surfaces, you must previously remove dust to avoid scratching the surface.
- In the event of a spill, clean the stain as quickly as possible.
- If you are unable to remove the stains with a damp cloth, apply a metal cleaner to the surface with a cloth. Read the instructions for the cleaner carefully, and test it first on an inconspicuous spot. Make sure to rinse well and dry with another cloth.
When the product is extremely dirty, with stains, incrustations, or signs of surface discoloration due to long periods of neglect, or poor maintenance, RS Barcelona recommends contacting professionals to restore the surface's initial appearance.
FENIX does not require special care, but the surface should be cleaned regularly.
- Clean with a cloth dampened in warm water and mild soap.
- Never use abrasive soap or detergent, sandpaper, or steel wool since they could scratch the surface or make colors fade.
- In case of stubborn stains, RS Barcelona recommends the use of a specific cleaning agent to remove any trace of the stain.
- For superficial micro-scratches, use a magic sponge.
- After cleaning or using the magic sponge, rinse thoroughly with clean water, preferably warm, to remove any detergent, solvent, or any other cleaning agent residual.
- Never use furniture polish or wax-based cleaners in general because they tend to form a sticky layer on the FENIX surface that attracts and traps dirt.
IROKO WOOD (WOODEN DETAILS)
As a natural material, iroko can vary in color, or even crack due to humidity and sudden temperature changes. Exposed to the elements, iroko undergoes a natural oxidation process that affects its color, taking on an attractive silver-grey tone.
Iroko pieces should be treated with a waterproof sealer to protect them from moisture and stains (provided they are cleaned immediately). However, this sealant naturally vanishes over time.
We recommend treating the wood with sealant every three months, or more frequently at dining and hospitality establishments. To restore iroko’s original appearance, sand the entire surface and apply the sealant, following the manufacturer’s instructions.
Never use soaps or abrasive detergents, or furniture cleaning products containing wax, as these types of products form a sticky layer on the surface that attracts dirt.
To enjoy your upholstery textile for a long time, cherish it and use it properly. Keep your textile as clean as possible. Make sure it is cleaned regularly using a vacuum cleaner set to medium to low power and clean with a brush or dry cloth. Do not clean with any type of liquid, not even water, as it may lose the color of the dye.
If the product is used outdoors, keep it clean and in good condition, following these instructions more frequently. When the product is kept outdoors and is not used for prolonged events, RS Barcelona recommends you use the protective cover.
- Width: 16.3"
- Depth: 16.3"
- Height: 24"
- Weight (lbs.): 33
For two years from purchase date, RS Barcelona warrants that its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and the conditions for which it was designed and the product is used for its intended purpose.The warranty is nontransferrable, and is applicable to the original purchaser only. The warranty will be valid only if proper maintenance and cleaning have been carried out in accordance with RS Barcelona’s care and maintenance instructions.
This warranty does not apply to faults or imperfections resulting from passage of time or normal wear and tear. Scratches, natural variations in wood grain and colour are characteristic of this natural material and are not included in this warranty. Discoloration or fading of surface materials and colours due to stains, ultraviolet light, harsh cleaners, etc. are not included in this warranty. Scratches or tears that may occur on the furniture fabric or pool table cloth due to use are specifically excluded from this warranty.
Products which do not conform to the description or which are defective in material or manufacturing will be replaced, repaired or, at rs barcelona’s choice, credited for their original purchase price. rs barcelona must be notified of such defect with graphic evidence and description.
Questions & Answers
Typical questions asked about products:
- • Is the item durable?
- • Is the item easy to use?
- • What are the dimensions of this item?
Free Shipping On All Swatches
Click to select the desired swatches. Once you have made your selection, click the "Reqeust Swatches" button below and proceed through checkout.
You've chosen 0 out of 3 free swatches.
One swatch order valid per customer.