Shademaker 13'1" Octagonal Polaris Cantilever Replacement Canopy
Item #: SM-C-POLARIS-40 Internet #: 9909
For a Free Design Consultation or to Order by Phone
Shademaker 13'1" Octagonal Polaris Cantilever Replacement Canopy
Shipping Time Frame Ships in 8 - 12 weeks
White Glove Delivery Available
- Large commercial quality offset octagonal umbrella canopy
- Grade C fabrics are polyester and Grade A fabrics are acrylic
- Single Wind Vent
For use with Shademaker 13'1" Octagonal Polaris Cantilevers, this replacement canopy has a single wind vent and is octagonal in shape. Shademaker offers both acrylic and polyester fabrics for their umbrella canopies. The acrylic fabrics (Grade A) are available in two weights: furniture grade and awning grade. Furniture grade fabrics are better suited for low-wind, non-coastal areas and residential use. Awning grade fabrics are ideal for demanding commercial and high-wind residential locations. The polyester fabrics (Grade C) are available in awning grade only. All fabrics are made of a solution-dyed yarn, which means the pigments are saturated through the entire thread and are not a print on the surface of the fabric. All fabrics are fade, stain, mold and mildew resistant and are easily cleanable. This is a cantilever style replacement canopy and does not have a valance. Only for use with Shademaker 13'1" Octagonal Polaris Cantilever frames (POLARIS-40). Not recommended for use with other manufacturer's umbrella frames. All sales final on replacement canopy orders; please call if you are not sure this canopy will fit with your existing umbrella frame.
- Clean up spills and stains right away. Spills can be removed by using a clean absorbent cloth.
- For general maintenance, use a soft brush to remove dust and dry soil. Wash down with clean, warm water (i.e. garden hose) every so often to avoid dirt becoming engrained. Allow the fabric to air dry before closing the canopy.
- If a thorough cleaning is necessary, sponge over the fabric using a mild soap solution (2% solution). Rinse well with plenty of water to remove all soap residues.
- Never use detergents, cleaning fluids or solvents. Grease and oil stains may be removed by using turpentine or similar with an absorbent cloth.
- We recommend giving the canopy a good cleaning on a more frequent basis if installed in a location where the canopy is likely to become soiled.
- Use protective canopy cover during storage.
- While Shademaker umbrellas are made to withstand some wind - it is recommended that the umbrellas always be lowered during windy conditions. If it is too windy to enjoy your umbrella, then the umbrella should be closed. Please remove the umbrella during extreme weather conditions to avoid damage that could be caused by flying debris.
- Note: Wind damage (or any damage caused by acts of nature) is never covered under warranty.
- Sufficient base weight must be used to secure umbrellas at all times. Please see our base chart for minimum requirements for free standing base weight. Mounting your umbrella to an existing deck or patio is always the preferred method of securing your umbrella and is recommended above all other methods. We recommend a licensed contractor to secure your Shademaker umbrellas.
- Shade Coverage (sq. ft.): 134
- Width: 13ft. 1in.
- Length (Diagonal): 12ft. 6in.
- Canopy Shape: Octagonal
- Ribs: 8
- Vent Style: Single Wind Vent
- UPF: 50+
Additional Info: Orders ship complete unless otherwise requested. Ordering more than one item may affect shipping method.
If you have questions about our Return Policy, require expedited services or are interested in White Glove Delivery, please contact our design experts toll free at 866-350-8325 or via email with our Contact Form.
Shademaker manufacturers all its shade styles from the finest aluminum alloys to ensure the strength, durability, and integrity of each and every style. We pride ourselves as a totally vertical operation. This means that we manufacture and produce over 90% of the components used in our products from the raw state. We can monitor every stage of the manufacturing process and maintain a consistent level of quality.
Our only business and focus is shade and shade type products. Our goal is that each and every Shademaker style will exceed your expectations at a competitive price that will make you smile.
NOTE: Wind damage is not covered under any manufacturers warranty.
Our umbrellas are serviceable, meaning that parts can be ordered under warranty at no charge, if found that the damage is a manufacture defect and/or purchased out of warranty to make them whole again.
5 Year Limited Warranty includes the LIBRA, ASTRAL-TC, SIRIUS, POLARIS, ORION and GALAXY styles. This includes the mast, boom, head fitting, elbow, center pole/sidepost, arms, ribs, upper and lower hub, and stainless steel hardware only. If there is damage under the warranty, Shademaker will replace and/or repair any item listed in this category at its discretion. Labor charges are not covered under this limited warranty.
5 Year Limited Warranty applies to Sunbrella Firesist®, Sunbrella Firesist® PLUS and Sunbrella® furniture grade, and Obravia® awning grade fabrics. Labor charges are not covered under this limited warranty.
10 Year Limited Warranty includes the Sunbrella® awning & marine grade Fabric Collection. Visit www.sunbrella.com/warranty for more details. Labor charges are not covered under this limited warranty.
1 Year Limited Warranty covers base wheels and the powder coat finish on all bases. If the powder coat ?nish ?akes, bubbles, peels or loses color; Shademaker will re-?nish or replace the defective bases at its discretion. Normal wear and tear is not covered under this limited warranty. Labor charges are not covered under this limited warranty.
1 Year Limited Warranty covers accesories and protective covers.
Caution: Seaside and indoor pool use, salt & chlorides can accumulate on the powder coat finish, leading to finish failure. Failure or neglect to make needed cleanings may cause paint to blister, and such failure will void limited warranty.
Exclusions: Wind damage, acts of nature (such as, but not limited to, freezing or any type of extreme weather). Failures caused by abusive use and normal wear and tear are not covered under this warranty. Any Galaxy style that does not have spacer buttons installed.
International Returns: If an item is found to be under warranty Shademaker shall only be responsible for ground shipping charges to the location of the product within the continental United States and Canada. Any duties, express, international or special shipping charges are at the expense of the retail dealer or consumer.
IMPORTANT RESTRICTION FOR SM PRODUCTS WARRANTY SERVICE: Shademaker restricts warranty service for SM products to the country where Shademaker or its authorized SM retail Dealers originally sold the product.
Those ?ling warranty claims will be responsible for all shipping, handling, and freight charges on all claims to Shademaker in Baldwin Park, CA. All warranty claims must be submitted with the original proof of purchase, date of purchase, name of dealer, and the description of the damage. The Shademaker warranty is not transferable. Shademaker reserves the right to repair, replace, and/or redesign any product that is returned under a warranty claim."
Questions & Answers
Typical questions asked about products:
- • Is the item durable?
- • Is the item easy to use?
- • What are the dimensions of this item?
Free Shipping On All Swatches
Click to select the desired swatches. Once you have made your selection, click the "Reqeust Swatches" button below and proceed through checkout.
You've chosen 0 out of 3 free swatches.
One swatch order valid per customer.