SunBriteTV 43" Outdoor TV - Signature 2 Series
ITEM #: SB-S2-43-4K
For a Free Design Consultation or to Order by Phone
SunBriteTV 43" Outdoor TV - Signature 2 Series
Ships next business day
The 43" Signature 2 Series LED outdoor HDTV (SB-S2-43-4K) is sleek, bright, and weatherproof. The ultimate HDTV that was designed for outdoor deck, patio, or pool areas, this 43" Signature 2 Series television makes a grand statement for outdoor entertainment. Signature 2 Series SunBrite TV models feature High Dynamic Range (HDR), which displays a higher level of contrast between light and dark images on the screen to create a much more realistic image.
The SB-S2-43-4K includes a powder-coated aluminum exterior for extra durability against humidity, salt-air, rain, heat and snow. Designed to operate in temperatures above 120 or below -20 degrees Fahrenheit. An optional (not included) 20 Watt weatherproof detachable speaker module may be placed along the top or bottom of the television. The unit has a weatherproof remote control and weatherproof on-set control buttons.
Signature 2 Series - Partial Sun:
- - 4K Ultra High Definition
- - High Dynamic Range (HDR)
- - Anti-glare technology
- - 3x brighter than indoor TVs
- - HDMI 2.0 Compliant
- FREE DUST COVER WITH TELEVISION PURCHASE
- Model SB-S2-43-4K Ultra-Bright (700 Nits) Commercial Grade 43" LED LCD Panel
- Screen: 43-inch diagonal Active Matrix TFT LED LCD
- TV Formats: 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 720i,480p, 480i
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Contrast Ratio: 4000:1
- Resolution: 3840 x 2160 Full 4K UHD 1080p
- H/V Viewing Angle: 178 degrees by 178 degrees
- Built-in HDBase-T with IR Repeater
- All-weather powder-coated aluminum enclosure protects internal components from rain, dirt, insects and scratches.
- Dual airflow system keeps unit cool and dry in temperatures up to 122 degrees F.
- Internal thermostatically-controlled heater protects TV in temperatures as low as -24 degrees F.
- Innovative watertight cable entry system with pass-through design keeps cables dry and allows for easy hook-ups.
- Optional wall mounts and deck planter poles are weatherized and include stainless steel hardware.
- 20 WATT weatherproof detachable speaker module - top or bottom mount
- Water-resistant remote control with lithium battery included, Dust Cover
Additional information about features and specs we offer the Model SB-S2-43-4K Specification Sheet. To answer any questions regarding accessories we have a complete sheet of all SunBrite TV Accessories. General cleaning tips and care for your outdoor television is located in the SunBrite TV Cleaning Info Sheet. Important SunBriteTV placement and installation guidelines are in the SunBrite TV Installation Info Sheet.
SunBriteTV Commercial Brochure
Model SB-S2-43-4K Specification Sheet
SunBrite TV Accessories
SunBrite TV Cleaning Info
SunBrite TV Installation Info
- LED Screen: 43-inch diagonal color LED TFT Active Matrix
- Screen Orientation: Landscape Mode only
- Resolution: 3840 x 2160 UHD
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Contrast Ratio: 4000:1
- Frame Rate: 60Hz
- Viewing Angle: 178 degrees x 178 degrees
- Response Time: 6.5 milliseconds
- TV formats: 2160p, 1080p,1080i, 720p, 720i, 480p, 480i
- RF: Antenna/CATV (ATSC/QAM/NTSC) x1
- HDMI: 2x HDMI (supports HDMI 2.0 & HDCP 2.2)
- Control Set: Concealed Rear IR Window
- Audio Out: Digital TosLink Optical Audio (fixed) RCA L+R (variable)
- Speakers: Optional 20 WATT Speaker Bar (Not Included)
- Input Power: 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz 2.8 A Max
- Operating Temperature: -24 degrees to 122 degrees F
- Non-Operating Temperature: -24 degrees to 140 degrees
- TV Dimensions: 39" W x 23" H x 2.7" D (995mm H x 584mmW x 68mmD)
- Shipping Dimensions: 47" W x 34" H x 9" D
- Accessories Included: Weather-Proof Remote Control
- Exterior: Powder-coated aluminum
- Exterior Colors: Black, Silver, White
- TV Weight: 41.5 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 53 lbs
Shipping Method: Ground (For freight terms and services click Shipping Info)
Assembly: No assembly required
Additional Info: Orders ship complete unless otherwise requested. Ordering more than one item may affect shipping method.
If you have questions about our Return Policy, require expedited services or are interested in White Glove Delivery, please contact our design experts toll free at 866-350-8325 or via email with our Contact Form.
SunBriteTV, LLC (SBTV) warrants that this product conforms to the manufacturer's specifications and will be free of defect in material and workmanship and should any defect occur, SBTV will correct the defect subject to the following conditions:
Parts and Labor:
Residential Installations: SBTV will provide parts and labor to replace defective parts without charge for a period of two (2) years from the date of sale by an authorized SBTV reseller to the original consumer either on-site or in our factory in Thousand Oaks, California.
Commercial Installations: SBTV will provide parts and labor to replace defective parts without charge for a period of two (2) years from the date of sale by an authorized SBTV reseller to the end user either on-site or in our factory in Thousand Oaks, California.
Re-certified Product: SBTV will provide parts and labor to replace defective parts without charge for a period of one (1) year from the date of sale by an authorized SBTV reseller to the original consumer either on-site or in our factory in Thousand Oaks, California.
Accessories: Remote Controls and the Wireless HDMI Extender are covered for one (1) year; wall mounts have a lifetime warranty (accessories not mentioned here are not covered under warranty).
This warranty covers failures due to defects in material or workmanship that occur during normal use. Pursuant to this Limited Warranty Statement, SBTV will, at its option, repair the product using new or re-certified parts or replace the product with a new or re-certified product. For purposes of this Limited Warranty Statement, "re-certified" means a product or part that has been returned to its original specifications.
Proof of Purchase: Copy of the dated sales invoice from an authorized dealer is required together with the product serial number to obtain service under this warranty.
This warranty does not cover:
- Shipping costs, shipping damage or damage caused during unpacking and/or removal of protective packing material.
- Service required as a result of improper, incorrect or insufficient AC supply voltage.
- Any unit which is modified, tampered with, adjusted, repaired or damaged due to improper installation, power line surge, improper voltage supply, inadequate signal pickup, incorporation into other products or repaired by a party other than SBTV or its authorized representatives.
- Any failure, loss, damage or personal injury due to accident, neglect, misuse or abuse by the consumer or to improper operation, maintenance or storage or to alteration or to failure to follow normal operating procedures as outlined in the instruction manual.
- Damage which results from fire, flood, lightning or other acts of God.
- Any unit purchased from an unauthorized seller and any owner other than the original end-user.
- If the original factory serial number has been removed, defaced, replaced or tampered with in any way.
- Indirect, consequential, or special damages, except as required by federal or state laws.
- Any cosmetic damage to the surface or exterior that has been defaced, or caused by normal wear and tear or exposure to foreign chemicals.
SBTV AND ITS REPRESENTATIVES OR AGENTS SHALL IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE FOR ANY GENERAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR OCCASIONED BY THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE THIS PRODUCT. THIS WARRANTY IS MADE IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTIBILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED BY SBTV AND ITS REPRESENTATIVES. THE LAWS OF SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES; THEREFORE, THIS WARRANTY SHALL BE DEEMED MODIFIED TO BE CONSISTENT WITH SUCH LAWS. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT MAY VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
ALL WARRANTY INSPECTIONS AND REPAIRS MUST BE PERFORMED BY AUTHORIZED SBTV SERVICE TECHNICIANS.
Please call 1-800-331-4626 for a diagnostic. Please have your receipt and serial number available. At that time, SBTV will decide if the product will be serviced onsite, replaced or returned to our facility in Thousand Oaks, CA for repair. If return is required, we will issue a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number.
Onsite Service will be provided by an authorized SBTV repair technician between the hours of 8am - 5pm (local time), Monday through Friday. Charges may be incurred for repairs done after these hours, on weekends or holidays. SBTV or its representatives will contact you to schedule the date and time of the service. Parts may be sent to the location.
Replacements will be provided for applicable product within the first thirty (30) days of purchase. Credit card information will be collected before shipment of the replacement product. If SBTV does not receive the original product back within thirty (30) days of shipping the replacement product, the credit card on file will be charged at full MSRP. Freight charges may apply for product outside of the first thirty (30) days.
Repairs in-factory (Thousand Oaks, CA) must include a copy of your original sales receipt with return product and the RMA number written on the box. SBTV will not accept any returned products without an RMA number. The purchaser must return the product to SBTV in its original or equivalent packaging and send it freight prepaid. Please insure the shipment, or accept the risk if the product is lost or damaged in shipment. If the original box is not available, please contact the Customer Care Department to have a new box shipped to you (applicable fee applies). Ship product to:
2001 Anchor Court
Thousand Oaks, CA 91320
Attention: RMA #________
If we determine that the product is not covered under the warranty, beyond economical repair (BER) or damaged from return shipping, we will notify you and inform you of service alternatives that are available to you on a fee basis. Do not return any accessories, including remote controls, unless that accessory is related to an equipment failure. Removable speakers should not be attached to TVs during shipping.
Fabric Swatch Request
Click to select the desired swatches. Once you have made your selection, click the green button below and proceed through check-out. You will not be charged. Five swatches per order. To request more, please call our showroom at 1-866-350-8325.