SunBriteTV 4K LED HDR Outdoor TV - Pro Series
Item #: SB-Pro Series Internet #: 4812
For a Free Design Consultation or to Order by Phone
SunBriteTV 4K LED HDR Outdoor TV - Pro Series
Ships next business day
- Ultra-Bright LED screen for improved outdoor viewing
- Thermal-flow temperature control system keeps the unit operating smoothly in extreme heat and cold
- Includes an all-weather detachable 20W soundbar
SunBriteTV 4K LED HDR Outdoor TV all-weather with direct sunlight readable EST (Enhanced Solar Tolerance) technology. EST technology prevents isotropic blackout - those annoying dark spots that could appear over the screen when it faces the sun. When you select the SunBriteTV 4K LED HDR Outdoor TV - Pro Series, you are getting an outdoor television that has been built for the outdoors from the ground up. SunBrite TVs are made in the USA and offer extra bright LED screens and are HD ready with anti-reflective protective glass.
This popular model has an all-weather; powder-coated aluminum housing that is available in black, silver and white and is engineered to protect the interior components from outdoor contaminants such as rain, dirt and insects. This outdoor TV stays cool and dry outdoors in temperatures up to 122° F. and has a thermostat-controlled heater that protects the unit when temperatures dip to -24° F. This unit ships with a weatherproof remote control and SunBriteTV operator's manual. 20WATT detachable soundbar included.
Place by the pool, in your outdoor kitchen, gazebo or create a special outdoor living area to "wow!" your friends & family with the best TV for outdoor viewing.
Pro Series - Full Sun:
- FREE DUST COVER WITH TELEVISION PURCHASE
- Pro Series True-Outdoor All-Weather Television for permanent outdoor installation
- Ultra-Bright full HD, 1080p LED screen for improved outdoor viewing
- Direct Sunlight-Readable
- Anti-glare protective glass and removable front bezel for easy field servicing
- Massive, side-opening cable/media bay provides easy access
- Media bay power port powers media players without the need for external cords (email@example.com / 12v@3amps)
- Side-mounted cable ports for improved access and visibility
- High temperature Enhanced Solar Tolerance (EST) technology prevents isotropic blackout
- Thermal-flow air ventilation system keeps the unit cool & dry in temperatures up to 122 degrees F
- Ability to operate in cold weather (-40 degrees F)
- Exterior designed to protect internal components from rain, snow, dust, insects, humidity, and salt air
- Powder-coated rust-proof aluminum exterior for strength and durability
- RS232 serial control with discrete on, off, and input control (located in the cable-entry compartment)
- Rear IR receiver (located in the cable-entry compartment)
- Innovative water-tight Cable Entry System seals out moisture and allows for easy hook-ups
- Weatherproof detachable 20W speaker bar (Top or bottom mount)
- Weatherproof remote control
- Weatherproof control buttons with optional tamper-proof plate
- Remote control Lock-out prevents unauthorized users from changing the programming
- Includes Weatherproof Detachable 20W Speaker Bar, Weatherproof Remote Control, Warranty, Manual
To answer any questions regarding accessories we have a complete sheet of all SunBrite TV Accessories. General cleaning tips and care for your outdoor television is located in the SunBrite TV Cleaning Info Sheet. Important SunBriteTV placement and installation guidelines are in the SunBrite TV Installation Info Sheet.
|SunBriteTV General Resources:|
|SunBriteTV Residential Brochure||SunBriteTV Commercial Brochure||SunBrite TV Accessories|
|SunBrite TV Cleaning Information||SunBrite TV Installation Information||SunBrite TV Warranty Information|
|SunbriteTV Pro 32" Resources:|
|SunBriteTV Pro 32" Manual||SunBriteTV Pro 32" Specs||SunBriteTV Pro 32" Diagram|
|SunbriteTV Pro 42" Resources:|
|SunBriteTV Pro 42" Manual||SunBriteTV Pro 42" Specs||SunBriteTV Pro 42" Diagram|
|SunbriteTV Pro 49" Resources:|
|SunBriteTV Pro 49" Manual||SunBriteTV Pro 49" Specs||SunBriteTV Pro 49" Diagram|
|SunbriteTV Pro 55" Resources:|
|SunBriteTV Pro 55" Manual||SunBriteTV Pro 55" Specs||SunBriteTV Pro 55" Diagram|
|32 inches:||42 inches:||49 inches:||55 inches:|
|32-inch Pro Series True-Outdoor All-Weather Television - Full Sun and Active Areas||Ultra-Bright (700 NIT) 42-inch full HD, 1080p LED screen for improved outdoor viewing||49-inch Diagonal Color Active Matrix TFT LED||55-inch Diagonal Color Active Matrix TFT LED|
|1920 x 1080 Full-HD 1080p||1920 x 1080 Full HD 1080p||1920 x 1080 Full-HD 1080p||1920 x 1080 Full-HD 1080p|
|60 Hz||120 Hz||60 Hz||60 Hz|
|178° x 178°||178° x 178°||178° x 178°||178° x 178°|
|25 milliseconds||12 milliseconds||8 milliseconds||8 milliseconds|
|1080p, 1080i, 720p, 720i, 480p, 480i||1080p, 1080i, 720p, 720i, 480p, 480i||1080p, 1080i, 720p, 720i, 480p, 480i||1080p, 1080i, 720p, 720i, 480p, 480i|
|Antenna/CATV (ATSC/QAM/NTSC) x1||Antenna/CATV (ATSC/QAM/NTSC) x1||Antenna/CATV (ATSC/QAM/NTSC) x1||Antenna/CATV (ATSC/QAM/NTSC) x1|
|HDMI™ Input x2||HDMI™ Input x2||HDMI™ Input x2||HDMI™ Input x2|
|S-Video x1 or Composite Video x1, L/R Audio Inputs x1||S-Video x1 or Composite Video x1, L/R Audio Inputs x1||S-Video x1 and Composite Video x1, L/R Audio Inputs x1||S-Video x1 and Composite Video x1, L/R Audio Inputs x1|
|YPbPr plus Stereo Audio x2||YPbPr plus Stereo Audio x2||YPbPr plus Stereo Audio x2||YPbPr plus Stereo Audio x2|
|15-pin D-sub VGA plus Stereo Audio||15-pin D-sub VGA plus Stereo Audio||15-pin D-sub VGA plus Stereo Audio||15-pin D-sub VGA plus Stereo Audio|
|RS232 Serial, Discrete IR Control, Concealed rear IR Window||RS232 Serial, Discrete IR Control, Concealed rear IR Window||RS232 Serial, Discrete IR Control, Concealed IR Window||RS232 Serial, Discrete IR Control, Concealed IR Window|
|Audio Output Connectors:|
|Digital SPDIF Audio(Fixed) Analog 1/8” headphone jack (Variable)||Digital SPDIF Audio(Fixed) Analog 1/8” headphone jack (Variable)||Digital SPDIF Audio(Fixed) Analog 1/8” headphone jack (Variable)||Digital SPDIF Audio(Fixed) Analog 1/8” headphone jack (Variable)|
|20 Watt detachable speaker bar (top or bottom mount)||10 Watt x 2 channel water-resistant detachable speaker module||20 Watt detachable speakers||20 Watt weatherproof detachable speaker module - top or bottom mount|
|100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz 2.8 A Max (2.25a @ 120VAC)||100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz 2.8 A Max (2.25a @ 120VAC)||100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz 2.0 A @ 120v Max (1.25 A @ 120v)||100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz 2.0 A Max (120watts/1a@120v)|
|-40° to 122° F. (-40° to 50°C.)||-40° to 122° F. (-40° to 50°C.)||-40° to 122° F. (-40° to 50°C.)||-40° to 122° F. (-40° to 50°C.)|
|Non-Operating Temp: (The non-operating temperature feature requires power to be applied)|
|-40° to 140° F. (-40° to 60°C.)||-40° to 140° F. (-40° to 60°C.)||-40° to 140° F. (-40° to 60°C.)||-40° to 140° F. (-40° to 60°C.)|
|Weatherproof remote control, top or bottom mount speaker bar||Weatherproof remote control, top or bottom mount speaker bar||Weatherproof remote control, top or bottom mount speaker bar||Weatherproof remote control, top or bottom mount speaker bar|
|Powder-coated aluminum||Powder-coated aluminum||Powder-coated aluminum||Powder-coated aluminum|
|Black, Silver, White||Black, Silver, White||Black, Silver, White||Black, Silver, White|
|31.08in W x 18.87in H (21.87in H with speaker) x 5.42in D||39.43in W x 23.41in H (26.41in H with speaker) x 5.57in D 1002mm W x 595mm H (667mm H with speaker) x 141mm D||44.6in x 26.1in x 5.6in||50.61in W x 29.77in H (32.77in H with speaker) x 5.71in D 1285mm W x 756mm H(832mm H with speaker) x 145mm D|
|37in W x 32in H x 12in D||46-3/4in L x 8-1/4in D x 32in H||47in W x 34in H x 9in D||59in W x 41in H x 13in D|
|Vesa Mount Pattern:|
|100mm x 100mm or 200mm x 100mm||400mm x 400mm||400mm x 400mm||400mm x 200mm|
|41lbs (45lbs with speaker)||55lbs (59lbs with speaker)||64lbs (69lbs with speaker)||97lbs (102lbs with speaker)|
|Commercial and Residential Warranty:|
|Two-year parts and labor||Two-year parts and labor||Two-year parts and labor||Two-year parts and labor|
Assembly: No assembly required
Additional Info: FREE DUST COVER WITH TELEVISION PURCHASE. Orders ship complete unless otherwise requested. Ordering more than one item may affect shipping method.
If you have questions about our Return Policy, require expedited services or are interested in White Glove Delivery, please contact our design experts toll free at 866-350-8325 or via email with our Contact Form.
SunBriteTV, LLC (SBTV) warrants that this product conforms to the manufacturer's specifications and will be free of defect in material and workmanship and should any defect occur, SBTV will correct the defect subject to the following conditions:
Parts and Labor:
Residential Installations: SBTV will provide parts and labor to replace defective parts without charge for a period of two (2) years from the date of sale by an authorized SBTV reseller to the original consumer either on-site or in our factory in Thousand Oaks, California.
Commercial Installations: SBTV will provide parts and labor to replace defective parts without charge for a period of two (2) years from the date of sale by an authorized SBTV reseller to the end user either on-site or in our factory in Thousand Oaks, California.
Re-certified Product: SBTV will provide parts and labor to replace defective parts without charge for a period of one (1) year from the date of sale by an authorized SBTV reseller to the original consumer either on-site or in our factory in Thousand Oaks, California.
Accessories: Remote Controls and the Wireless HDMI Extender are covered for one (1) year; wall mounts have a lifetime warranty (accessories not mentioned here are not covered under warranty).
This warranty covers failures due to defects in material or workmanship that occur during normal use. Pursuant to this Limited Warranty Statement, SBTV will, at its option, repair the product using new or re-certified parts or replace the product with a new or re-certified product. For purposes of this Limited Warranty Statement, "re-certified" means a product or part that has been returned to its original specifications.
Proof of Purchase: Copy of the dated sales invoice from an authorized dealer is required together with the product serial number to obtain service under this warranty.
This warranty does not cover:
- Shipping costs, shipping damage or damage caused during unpacking and/or removal of protective packing material.
- Service required as a result of improper, incorrect or insufficient AC supply voltage.
- Any unit which is modified, tampered with, adjusted, repaired or damaged due to improper installation, power line surge, improper voltage supply, inadequate signal pickup, incorporation into other products or repaired by a party other than SBTV or its authorized representatives.
- Any failure, loss, damage or personal injury due to accident, neglect, misuse or abuse by the consumer or to improper operation, maintenance or storage or to alteration or to failure to follow normal operating procedures as outlined in the instruction manual.
- Damage which results from fire, flood, lightning or other acts of God.
- Any unit purchased from an unauthorized seller and any owner other than the original end-user.
- If the original factory serial number has been removed, defaced, replaced or tampered with in any way.
- Indirect, consequential, or special damages, except as required by federal or state laws.
- Any cosmetic damage to the surface or exterior that has been defaced, or caused by normal wear and tear or exposure to foreign chemicals.
SBTV AND ITS REPRESENTATIVES OR AGENTS SHALL IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE FOR ANY GENERAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR OCCASIONED BY THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE THIS PRODUCT. THIS WARRANTY IS MADE IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTIBILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED BY SBTV AND ITS REPRESENTATIVES. THE LAWS OF SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES; THEREFORE, THIS WARRANTY SHALL BE DEEMED MODIFIED TO BE CONSISTENT WITH SUCH LAWS. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT MAY VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
ALL WARRANTY INSPECTIONS AND REPAIRS MUST BE PERFORMED BY AUTHORIZED SBTV SERVICE TECHNICIANS.
Please call 1-800-331-4626 for a diagnostic. Please have your receipt and serial number available. At that time, SBTV will decide if the product will be serviced onsite, replaced or returned to our facility in Thousand Oaks, CA for repair. If return is required, we will issue a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number.
Onsite Service will be provided by an authorized SBTV repair technician between the hours of 8am - 5pm (local time), Monday through Friday. Charges may be incurred for repairs done after these hours, on weekends or holidays. SBTV or its representatives will contact you to schedule the date and time of the service. Parts may be sent to the location.
Replacements will be provided for applicable product within the first thirty (30) days of purchase. Credit card information will be collected before shipment of the replacement product. If SBTV does not receive the original product back within thirty (30) days of shipping the replacement product, the credit card on file will be charged at full MSRP. Freight charges may apply for product outside of the first thirty (30) days.
Repairs in-factory (Thousand Oaks, CA) must include a copy of your original sales receipt with return product and the RMA number written on the box. SBTV will not accept any returned products without an RMA number. The purchaser must return the product to SBTV in its original or equivalent packaging and send it freight prepaid. Please insure the shipment, or accept the risk if the product is lost or damaged in shipment. If the original box is not available, please contact the Customer Care Department to have a new box shipped to you (applicable fee applies). Ship product to:
2001 Anchor Court
Thousand Oaks, CA 91320
Attention: RMA #________
If we determine that the product is not covered under the warranty, beyond economical repair (BER) or damaged from return shipping, we will notify you and inform you of service alternatives that are available to you on a fee basis. Do not return any accessories, including remote controls, unless that accessory is related to an equipment failure. Removable speakers should not be attached to TVs during shipping.
Questions & Answers
Typical questions asked about products:
- • Is the item durable?
- • Is the item easy to use?
- • What are the dimensions of this item?
Free Shipping On All Swatches
Click to select the desired swatches. Once you have made your selection, click the "Reqeust Swatches" button below and proceed through checkout.
You've chosen 0 out of 3 free swatches.
One swatch order valid per customer.