Barlow Tyrie Teak Color Guard
Item #: BT-4TCG Internet #: 8003
For a Free Design Consultation or to Order by Phone
Barlow Tyrie Teak Color Guard will maintain the golden brown color of new teak by using UV inhibitors to prevent the natural greying process and pigment enhancers to help maintain the natural color of teak. Special applicator pad is included.
Instructions For Use:
- Before using Teak Color Guard, eye protection and rubber gloves should be worn. Cover the ground your work area before starting.
- Grey Teak or Teak treated with teak oil must first be cleaned with Teak Cleaner.
- New teak: first weather for 2 weeks outside before treatment.
- If cleaned wood feels rough, sand lightly before treating with Color Guard. Make sure the teak is 100% dry and free of dust.
- Shake and stir Teak Color Guard for at least a minute before use. Insufficient shaking can lead to uneven weathering.
- We suggest you try the Teak Color Guard on a small area first (e.g. the back of a leg) to judge if the color meets your expectations.
- Apply a very thin layer of Teak Color Guard evenly over the furniture with a dust free cloth. Apply a second very thin coat after 30 minutes drying time.
- It is recommended that you treat your furniture with Teak Color Guard at least once a year.
Additional Info: Orders ship complete unless otherwise requested. Ordering more than one item may affect shipping method.
If you have questions about our Return Policy, require expedited services or are interested in White Glove Delivery, please contact our design experts toll free at 866-350-8325 or via email with our Contact Form.
Questions & Answers
Typical questions asked about products:
- • Is the item durable?
- • Is the item easy to use?
- • What are the dimensions of this item?
Free Shipping On All Swatches
Click to select the desired swatches. Once you have made your selection, click the "Reqeust Swatches" button below and proceed through checkout.
You've chosen 0 out of 3 free swatches.
One swatch order valid per customer.