- Store outdoor cushions and pool floats during the off-season
- Crafted from teak wood and aluminum
- Features soft-closing lid
Shop Cane-line before prices increase January 1st, 2023.
Shopping for a Client?
Unlock your trade benefits
Covered by the Cane-Line warranty.
Contact us for assistance, a free design consultation or to order by phone.
|Furniture Material||Aluminum, Teak|
The Cane-line Combine 71" Cushion Box is a functional and spacious box in black powder-coated aluminum and slats in teak. The combine box is a perfect storage solution for your outdoor environment, for storing your cushions, when the weather changes. The warm teak and the streamlined powder-coated aluminum gives a unique look that fits in most spaces. Cane-line teak is approved and cultivated according to SVLK certification system. The Combine cushion box is despite its size, rather light in the material, and has a lid with soft-closing for your comfort. To preserve the original unique teak color and maintain the fine teak wood, we recommend to use Cane-line Teak Care products. Our care products help to preserve the nice and warm golden-brown color of your teak furniture.
If your teak furniture becomes silvery-grey or black on the surface, it can be cleaned with a recommended teak cleaner. After cleaning and rinsing thoroughly with water, allow the furniture to dry. When the furniture is completely dry, it is ready to be treated with teak sealant. If the furniture has been exposed to the elements over an extended period of time and developed patina, it may be necessary to sand it down before cleaning and treating it.
Clean daily with a moist cloth, water and washing-up liquid. Alternatively, use a soap flake solution to saturate the wood so that the furniture does not get stain as easily. You can also use a lukewarm cloth or a soft sponge for cleaning of your teak furniture.
There are several ways to properly store your furniture in autumn and winter months for maximum protection and to make spring cleaning easier.
1) It is best to store your furniture on a covered terrace, patio or carport, where it is protected from the elements.
2) Alternatively, it can be left outside under a furniture cover. Please note, however, that condensation can form under the furniture cover, which can cause mold and mildew. Therefore, make sure to lift the cover away from the furniture to ensure proper air circulation and minimize condensation.
Lets Make it (Email) Official
Become an AuthenTEAK Insider and be first to know about new collections, exclusive sales, and special offers.