- Main image shown in Pacific Blue.
- Kai Noodles provide floating support while relaxing in the pool.
- 59 inches long by 5 inches in diameter. Supports 250 lbs.
- Made with durable Sunbrella fabrics that do not fade like foam.
Shopping for a Client?
Unlock your trade benefits
Covered by the Floating Luxuries warranty.
Contact us for assistance, a free design consultation or to order by phone.
|Material||Marine Grade Acrylic|
|Country of Origin||USA|
The Kai Noodle float is the durable and supportive float that will last season after season. Made from mildew and fade-resistant Sunbrella fabric filled with thousands of buoyant beads, this 59" long float is a comfortable way to spend hours in the water. The ends are covered in mesh fabric allowing the noodle to drain out and dry ready for the next day's adventure. Holds up to 250 pounds.
Lava Red was discontinued in 2022.
Care and cleaning
One of the best ways to keep marine-grade fabrics looking good and to delay the need for deep or vigorous cleaning is to hose fabrics on a monthly basis with clear water. This practice will help prevent dirt from becoming deeply embedded in the fabric and eliminate the need for more frequent vigorous cleaning. In most environments, a thorough cleaning will be needed every two to three years.
When it’s time for a thorough cleaning, marine-grade fabrics can be cleaned while still on a boat or, size permitting, they can be removed for cleaning in a washing machine or dock side. When cleaning marine-grade fabrics, it is important to observe the following:
• Always use a mild soap such as Ivory Snow, Dreft or Woolite.
• Water should be cold to lukewarm (Never more than 100°F/38°C.)
• Rinse thoroughly to remove all soap residue.
• Air dry only. Never apply heat
Lets Make it (Email) Official
Become an AuthenTEAK Insider and be first to know about new collections, exclusive sales, and special offers.