- Main image shown in Pacific Blue.
- Large pool float at 44 inches x 68 inches. Supports 400 lbs.
- Made with a Sunbrella fabric top and quick drain mesh bottom
- Ready to use out of the box. No need to inflate with air
Shopping for a Client?
Unlock your trade benefits
Covered by the Floating Luxuries warranty.
Contact us for assistance, a free design consultation or to order by phone.
|Material||Marine Grade Acrylic|
|Country of Origin||USA|
Each Kai Float from Floating Luxuries has the exact amount of buoyant beads to lift and support you while you relax on top of the water. The Kai has a mildew and fade proof Sunbrella cover and a mesh backing which allows the float to drain quickly after use. This premium 44" x 68" pool float is perfectly sized to support 100 to 400 pounds.
Lava Red was discontinued in 2022.
Care and cleaning
One of the best ways to keep marine-grade fabrics looking good and to delay the need for deep or vigorous cleaning is to hose fabrics on a monthly basis with clear water. This practice will help prevent dirt from becoming deeply embedded in the fabric and eliminate the need for more frequent vigorous cleaning. In most environments, a thorough cleaning will be needed every two to three years.
When it’s time for a thorough cleaning, marine-grade fabrics can be cleaned while still on a boat or, size permitting, they can be removed for cleaning in a washing machine or dock side. When cleaning marine-grade fabrics, it is important to observe the following:
• Always use a mild soap such as Ivory Snow, Dreft or Woolite.
• Water should be cold to lukewarm (Never more than 100°F/38°C.)
• Rinse thoroughly to remove all soap residue.
• Air dry only. Never apply heat
Lets Make it (Email) Official
Become an AuthenTEAK Insider and be first to know about new collections, exclusive sales, and special offers.