Hestan Aspire 16" Double Storage Drawers
Item #: HS-AEDR16 Internet #: 8036
For a Free Design Consultation or to Order by Phone
Hestan Aspire 16" Double Storage Drawers
Shipping Time Frame Ships in 20 - 24 weeks. Inquire for specifics.
White Glove Delivery Available
Rebate offer: Save $475 or more on Aspire by Hestan
- Commercial-grade handles, recessed Marquise Accented™ panels.
- Heavy-duty storage enclosure and heavy-gauge body construction.
- Adjustable door hinges ensure proper closure even on uneven surfaces.
Complete your outdoor dining area with the Hestan Aspire 16” Double Storage Drawers. With commercial-grade handles and Marquise Accented™ panels, this heavy-duty storage unit offers easy access to all of your garden kitchen items while shielding them from the elements. Adjustable door hinges ensure that your drawer will open and close seamlessly even on uneven surfaces. Customize your unit with your choice of color.
Stainless Steel is widely used for catering and residential kitchen equipment because of its strength, its ability to resist corrosion, and its ease of cleaning. Unfortunately, the metal is often taken for granted and it is assumed that no problems will arise during its usage. However, some care is required to ensure a long service life of the grill.
To maintain the original appearance of your Hestan grill, a regular cleaning routine should be carried out using the following guidelines:1. After use, following the safety precautions detailed earlier in this manual, wipe the grill with a soft, damp, soapy cloth and rinse with clean, warm water. This should remove most substances encountered during the grilling process.
2. For stubborn stains, including burnt-on grease and food-borne deposits, use a multipurpose, non-abrasive, cream cleanser and apply with a soft damp cloth. Rinse with fresh water, as described above. On no account should steel wool pads be used unless they are made of stainless steel.
3. Harsh abrasives and metallic scouring materials should not be used for cleaning stainless steel as they will leave scratch marks in the surface and damage the appearance of the grill. Likewise, do not use wire brushes, scrapers or contaminated scouring pads.
4. For those areas with a directional grain, any cleaning with abrasives should be carried out along this grain direction and not across it.
5. After use, always remove wet cleaning aids (such as cloths, pads, containers) from the surface, to avoid formation of water marks or stains.
6. If required, dry the grill after use with a soft dry cloth or towel.
If the preceding guidelines are adhered to, your Hestan grill should offer excellent life and should live up to its reputation of being “stainless”. Neglect of this practice, however, can lead to deterioration of the surface and, in some extreme cases, corrosion of the steel itself. The two most common types of corrosion that may be encountered, particularly on stainless steel, are rust marks and pitting of the surface.
GRILL GRATE AND WARMING RACK
The easiest way to clean the cooking grates is immediately after cooking is completed and after turning off the flame. Wear a grill mitt to protect your hand from the heat and steam. Dip a brass bristle grill brush in hot soapy water and scrub the hot grill rack. Dip the brush frequently in the bowl of water. The steam created as water contacts the hot grill, assists the cleaning process by softening any food particles. The food particles will fall through the grates and burn. If the grill is allowed to cool before cleaning, then cleaning will be more difficult.
|Cutout Dimensions||W13.87" D23.37" H19"|
|Number of Drawers||2|
Questions & Answers
Typical questions asked about products:
- • Is the item durable?
- • Is the item easy to use?
- • What are the dimensions of this item?
Free Shipping On All Swatches
Click to select the desired swatches. Once you have made your selection, click the "Reqeust Swatches" button below and proceed through checkout.
You've chosen 0 out of 3 free swatches.
One swatch order valid per customer.