Hestan Built-In Double Side Burner
Item #: HS-AGB122 Internet #: 6528
For a Free Design Consultation or to Order by Phone
Hestan Built-In Double Side Burner
Shipping Time Frame Ships in 20 - 24 weeks. Inquire for specifics.
White Glove Delivery Available
Rebate offer: Save $750 or more on Hestan
- High-performance sealed burners (10,000 BTUs and 20,000 BTUs) deliver power and versatility.
- DiamondCut™ grates offer a heavy-duty cooking surface with 1/4″ stainless steel.
- LED front control panel lighting makes controls easy to operate even at night.
- W=11 in. D=24 in. H=11.5 in. Total BTUs: 30,000
Enjoy the generous burner space provided by the Hestan 12" Double Side Burner Built-in Grills and Cart-Attach. The double burner a 20,000 BTU burner in the front and a 10,000 BTU rear burner. A DiamondCut stainless steel grate distributes heat evenly and is easy to clean. A stainless steel cover helps protect the burners from exposure to weather, pollen and debris. A seamless burner bowl with drain holes helps prevent cooked on messes from boilovers and spills. Cleanup is easy with a stainless steel removable drip tray. Create a look that suits the style of your outdoor living space with the Marquise color panel available in vibrant and subdued colors.
Stainless Steel is widely used for catering and residential kitchen equipment because of its strength, its ability to resist corrosion, and its ease of cleaning. Unfortunately, the metal is often taken for granted and it is assumed that no problems will arise during its usage. However, some care is required to ensure a long service life of the grill.
To maintain the original appearance of your Hestan grill, a regular cleaning routine should be carried out using the following guidelines:1. After use, following the safety precautions detailed earlier in this manual, wipe the grill with a soft, damp, soapy cloth and rinse with clean, warm water. This should remove most substances encountered during the grilling process.
2. For stubborn stains, including burnt-on grease and food-borne deposits, use a multipurpose, non-abrasive, cream cleanser and apply with a soft damp cloth. Rinse with fresh water, as described above. On no account should steel wool pads be used unless they are made of stainless steel.
3. Harsh abrasives and metallic scouring materials should not be used for cleaning stainless steel as they will leave scratch marks in the surface and damage the appearance of the grill. Likewise, do not use wire brushes, scrapers or contaminated scouring pads.
4. For those areas with a directional grain, any cleaning with abrasives should be carried out along this grain direction and not across it.
5. After use, always remove wet cleaning aids (such as cloths, pads, containers) from the surface, to avoid formation of water marks or stains.
6. If required, dry the grill after use with a soft dry cloth or towel.
If the preceding guidelines are adhered to, your Hestan grill should offer excellent life and should live up to its reputation of being “stainless”. Neglect of this practice, however, can lead to deterioration of the surface and, in some extreme cases, corrosion of the steel itself. The two most common types of corrosion that may be encountered, particularly on stainless steel, are rust marks and pitting of the surface.
GRILL GRATE AND WARMING RACK
The easiest way to clean the cooking grates is immediately after cooking is completed and after turning off the flame. Wear a grill mitt to protect your hand from the heat and steam. Dip a brass bristle grill brush in hot soapy water and scrub the hot grill rack. Dip the brush frequently in the bowl of water. The steam created as water contacts the hot grill, assists the cleaning process by softening any food particles. The food particles will fall through the grates and burn. If the grill is allowed to cool before cleaning, then cleaning will be more difficult.
- 20,000 BTU front burner
- 10,000 BTU back burner
- 5/16" thick DiamondCut grate
- Sealed burner bowl with drain tube
- Heavy gauge welded body construction
- Stainless steel cover
- Width: 11 in
- Depth: 24 in
- Height: 11.5 in
Questions & Answers
Typical questions asked about products:
- • Is the item durable?
- • Is the item easy to use?
- • What are the dimensions of this item?
Free Shipping On All Swatches
Click to select the desired swatches. Once you have made your selection, click the "Reqeust Swatches" button below and proceed through checkout.
You've chosen 0 out of 3 free swatches.
One swatch order valid per customer.