Hestan Stainless Steel Smoker Set
Item #: HS-AGSMS Internet #: 6521
For a Free Design Consultation or to Order by Phone
Hestan Stainless Steel Smoker Set
Shipping Time Frame Ships in 20 - 24 weeks. Inquire for specifics.
White Glove Delivery Available
Rebate offer: Save $750 or more on Hestan
- Custom-built 304 heavy-gauge stainless steel provides durability.
- Smoker box can be placed anywhere on the grilling surface over any burner.
- Interlocking handle tool pairs with the smoker box’s interlock mechanism.
The innovative oval design of the Hestan Stainless Smoker Set allows for the maximum draft and flow through to deliver the utmost in smoke flavor. It is constructed of 304 stainless steel and comes with a comfortable wooden grip handle for easy placement anywhere on the grill. This smoker set can be used with any grill: gas, charcoal or electric.
Stainless Steel is widely used for catering and residential kitchen equipment because of its strength, its ability to resist corrosion, and its ease of cleaning. Unfortunately, the metal is often taken for granted and it is assumed that no problems will arise during its usage. However, some care is required to ensure a long service life of the grill.
To maintain the original appearance of your Hestan grill, a regular cleaning routine should be carried out using the following guidelines:1. After use, following the safety precautions detailed earlier in this manual, wipe the grill with a soft, damp, soapy cloth and rinse with clean, warm water. This should remove most substances encountered during the grilling process.
2. For stubborn stains, including burnt-on grease and food-borne deposits, use a multipurpose, non-abrasive, cream cleanser and apply with a soft damp cloth. Rinse with fresh water, as described above. On no account should steel wool pads be used unless they are made of stainless steel.
3. Harsh abrasives and metallic scouring materials should not be used for cleaning stainless steel as they will leave scratch marks in the surface and damage the appearance of the grill. Likewise, do not use wire brushes, scrapers or contaminated scouring pads.
4. For those areas with a directional grain, any cleaning with abrasives should be carried out along this grain direction and not across it.
5. After use, always remove wet cleaning aids (such as cloths, pads, containers) from the surface, to avoid formation of water marks or stains.
6. If required, dry the grill after use with a soft dry cloth or towel.
If the preceding guidelines are adhered to, your Hestan grill should offer excellent life and should live up to its reputation of being “stainless”. Neglect of this practice, however, can lead to deterioration of the surface and, in some extreme cases, corrosion of the steel itself. The two most common types of corrosion that may be encountered, particularly on stainless steel, are rust marks and pitting of the surface.
GRILL GRATE AND WARMING RACK
The easiest way to clean the cooking grates is immediately after cooking is completed and after turning off the flame. Wear a grill mitt to protect your hand from the heat and steam. Dip a brass bristle grill brush in hot soapy water and scrub the hot grill rack. Dip the brush frequently in the bowl of water. The steam created as water contacts the hot grill, assists the cleaning process by softening any food particles. The food particles will fall through the grates and burn. If the grill is allowed to cool before cleaning, then cleaning will be more difficult.
- 304 heavy-gauge stainless steel
- Interlocking handle tool pairs with smoker box's interlock mechanism
- Smoker box can be placed on any grilling surface
Questions & Answers
Typical questions asked about products:
- • Is the item durable?
- • Is the item easy to use?
- • What are the dimensions of this item?
Free Shipping On All Swatches
Click to select the desired swatches. Once you have made your selection, click the "Reqeust Swatches" button below and proceed through checkout.
You've chosen 0 out of 3 free swatches.
One swatch order valid per customer.