Lynx Grills Professional 24" Sink with Drain
Item #: LPG-LSK24 Internet #: 3313
For a Free Design Consultation or to Order by Phone
The Lynx Professional 24" Outdoor Stainless Steel Sink brings extraordinary quality and design innovation to your Lynx premium outdoor kitchen space. This fully insulated (ice capacity 24 lbs.) sink provides your outdoor cooking area with a place to wash-up, fill pots, or cool down drinks. Featuring a 3.5" drain with stopper and food catching basket as well as constructed out of commercial grade stainless steel this outdoor sink is also ready to accommodate a garbage disposal if desired. Blue LED lights and switch illuminates for ease in viewing at any time of the day and the included stainless steel lid keeps unwanted items out while not in use. This Lynx 24-inch sink is the perfect addition for backyard independence. Stainless steel cover included.
Lynx Grill Catalog
Lynx Grill Care and Use Manual
Lynx Grill Specs - All Grills
Lynx Appliance and Accessory Specs
Lynx Door and Drawer Specs
Lynx Stainless Steel Care
Winterizing Your Lynx Grill
Lynx Gas Pluming Requirements
Lynx Grill Safety Tips
- Basin Size
- Width: 24"
- Depth: 25.1"
- Height: 11"
Additional Info: Orders ship complete unless otherwise requested. Ordering more than one item may affect shipping method.
If you have questions about our Return Policy, require expedited services or are interested in White Glove Delivery, please contact our design experts toll free at 866-350-8325 or via email with our Contact Form.
The stainless steel housing is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship when subjected to normal domestic use and service for the lifetime of the original purchaser. This warranty excludes surface corrosion, scratches, and discoloration which may occur during regular use. This warranty is limited to the replacement of the defective parts, with the owner paying all other cost including labor.
Limited ONE-Year Warranty
All other components are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the original date of purchase. Lynx will replace or repair parts found to be defective at no cost to the original purchaser.
Limitations & Exclusions
1. This Warranty shall apply to products purchased and located in the United States and Canada. Products must be purchased in the country where service is requested.
2. Warranty applies only to the original purchaser and may not be transferred.
3. Warranty is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied and all other obligations or liabilities related to the sale or use of its products.
4. Warranty shall not apply and Lynx is not responsible for damage resulting from misuse, abuse, alteration of or tampering with the appliance, accident, hostile environment, improper installation, or installation not in accordance with the instructions contained in this manual, or the local codes.
5. Lynx shall not be liable for incidental, consequential, special or contingent damages resulting from its breach of this written warranty or any implied warranty.
6. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusions of or limitations on consequential damages. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
7. No one has the authority to add to or vary Lynx's warranty, or to create for Lynx any other obligation or liability in connection with the sale or use of its products.
8. Limited to the replacement of defective parts with the owner paying all other costs including labor.
What is not covered: Lynx shall not be responsible for and shall not pay for the following:
1. Damages or problems caused by improper installation or use;
2. Service by an unauthorized service provider;
3. Damage or repair due to service by an unauthorized service provider or use of unauthorized parts;
4. Warranty does not apply to products installed in any commercial or non-residential application. Examples of excluded applications include, but are not limited to day care centers, schools, bed and breakfast centers, churches, private clubs, fire stations, club houses, common areas in multi-family dwellings, restaurants, hotels, nursing homes, food service locations and institutional food service locations.
5. To correct normal adjustments or settings, due to improper installation, commissioning or local supply properties;
6. Shipping and handling costs, export duties, installation, removal, or re-installation cost.
7. Display models are generally sold "as is." If you have purchased a display model, please be advised that it is sold "as is" and that it is subject to the following warranty exclusions: any exterior or cosmetic damage is nonwarrantable; any missing components will be re-placed at consumers expense; major handling damage will be serviced at consumer's expense; all other warranty's (standard warranty) will remain in effect.
8. The cost of a service call to diagnose trouble.
Questions & Answers
Typical questions asked about products:
- • Is the item durable?
- • Is the item easy to use?
- • What are the dimensions of this item?
Free Shipping On All Swatches
Click to select the desired swatches. Once you have made your selection, click the "Reqeust Swatches" button below and proceed through checkout.
You've chosen 0 out of 3 free swatches.
One swatch order valid per customer.