Lynx Grills Professional Eave-Mounted 48" Outdoor Patio Heater
Item #: LPG-LHEM48 Internet #: 3354
For a Free Design Consultation or to Order by Phone
The Lynx Eave-Mounted 48" Outdoor Patio Heater offers a slim, attractive design in all stainless steel construction. The all-weather heater can be used with either liquid propane or natural gas. It includes a wireless, wall-mounted, on-off switch with temperature control settings. This 35,000 BTU heater has a remote control that provides six levels of heat adjustment for a natural gas configuration and three levels for a liquid propane configuration. This patio heater is wind resistant and has a spark ignition with auto re-light. This heating unit is battery operated or it can be plugged into the included 110v AC adaptor.
For more information about the features, gas supply connection and mounting options please download the Lynx Eave Mount Care & Use Manual. For exact measurements please review our Lynx Eave Mount Dimensions Sheet.
Optional 12' Quick Disconnect with shutoff and Nipple is available for use with LP or NG. 3/4" ID hose ensures adequate gas supply. 12' hose includes 3/4" quick disconnect fitting at one end and 3/4" male pipe thread on the other and a manual shut-off valve.
Lynx Eave Mount Dimensions
Lynx Grill Catalog
Lynx Grill Care and Use Manual
Lynx Grill Specs - All Grills
Lynx Appliance and Accessory Specs
Lynx Door and Drawer Specs
Lynx Stainless Steel Care
Winterizing Your Lynx Grill
Lynx Gas Pluming Requirements
Lynx Grill Safety Tips
- Width: 49.5"
- Depth: 12"
- Height: 6.5"
Additional Info: Orders ship complete unless otherwise requested. Ordering more than one item may affect shipping method.
If you have questions about our Return Policy, require expedited services or are interested in White Glove Delivery, please contact our design experts toll free at 866-350-8325 or via email with our Contact Form.
The stainless steel body housing is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship when subjected to normal domestic use and service for Five years from date of purchase. This warranty excludes surface corrosion, scratches, and discoloration which may occur during regular use. This warranty is limited to the replacement of the defective parts, with the owner paying all other costs including labor and shipping.
Limited One-Year Residential Warranty
All other heater components are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the original date of purchase. Lynx will replace or repair parts found to be defective at no cost to the original purchaser.
Limited (90) Day Commercial Warranty
This warranty applies to commercial applications such as apartment buildings, restaurants, golf clubs and food service locations. Lynx will replace or repair parts found to be defective at no cost to the original purchaser within 90 days of the original date of purchase.
Limitations & Exclusions
1) This Warranty shall apply to products purchased and located in the United States and Canada. Products must be purchased in the country where service is requested.
2) Warranty applies only to the original purchaser and may not be transferred.
3) Warranty is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied and all other obligations or liabilities related to the sale or use of its grill products.
4) Warranty shall not apply and Lynx is not responsible for damage resulting from misuse, abuse, alteration of or tampering with the appliance, accident, hostile environment, flare-up fires, improper installation, or installation not in accordance with the instructions contained in this manual, or the local codes.
5) Lynx shall not be liable for incidental, consequential, special or contingent damages resulting from its breach of this written warranty or any implied warranty.
6) Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusions of or limitations on consequential damages. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
7) No one has the authority to add to or vary Lynx's warranty, or to create for Lynx any other obligation or liability in connection with the sale or use of its products.
8) Limited to the replacement of defective parts with the owner paying all other costs including labor.
What is not covered: Lynx shall not be responsible for and shall not pay for the following:
1) Installation or start-up, damages or problems caused by improper installation or use
2) Service by an unauthorized service provider
3) Damage or repair due to service by an unauthorized service provider or use of unauthorized parts
4) To correct normal adjustments or settings, due to improper installation, commissioning or local gas supply properties
5) Shipping and handling costs, export duties, installation, removal, or re-installation cost.
6) Display models are generally sold ?as is.? If you have purchased a display model, please be advised that it is sold ?as is? and that it is subject to the following warranty exclusions: any exterior or cosmetic damage is nonwarrantable; any missing components will be replaced at consumers expense; major handling damage to manifold, valve and ignition system will be serviced at consumer's expense; all other warranty's (standard warranty) will remain in effect.
7) The cost of a service call to diagnose trouble.
Questions & Answers
Typical questions asked about products:
- • Is the item durable?
- • Is the item easy to use?
- • What are the dimensions of this item?
Free Shipping On All Swatches
Click to select the desired swatches. Once you have made your selection, click the "Reqeust Swatches" button below and proceed through checkout.
You've chosen 0 out of 3 free swatches.
One swatch order valid per customer.