Lynx Grills Ventana 36" Sealed Pantry
Item #: LPG-LPA36-4 Internet #: 3396
For a Free Design Consultation or to Order by Phone
Lynx Grills Ventana 36" Sealed Pantry
Shipping Time Frame Most Lynx items ship in 15 - 16 weeks. Lead times may vary based on product availability at Lynx. Inquire for specifics
White Glove Delivery Available
- Quick cleaning—easy-to-clean stainless steel surface.
- Striking effect—interior lighting for drawers.
- Elegant simplicity—designed with understated style.
Make cooking easier and more convenient in your outdoor kitchen by designing an island with plenty of storage using the Lynx Ventana Soft Close Storage Door & Double Drawer Combination. Keep your belongings handy with fully lined illuminated 25.5" deep drawers that allow easy access with full extension glides. The cabinet door lock also secures the latching drawers. The brushed stainless steel door and drawer faces have flush mounted reversible handles that coordinate with other items from the built-in Lynx line.
- After each use wipe down the exterior of the grill to remove grease and splatters.
- Be sure to follow the cleaning instructions for keeping the grates and burners clean and ready for use.
- Use a commercially available Stainless Steel cleaner to clean and polish the exterior surfaces.
Doing these things on a regular basis minimizes the amount of effort required. Part of the appeal of your Lynx Grill is the fine grain finish. When removing stubborn stains:
- Do not use metallic abrasives and always rub in the direction of the grain.
- Some household cleaning products are not suitable for stainless steel; be sure to read the label before using on your Lynx Grill.
- Always use the mildest cleaning solution first, scrubbing in the direction of the grain. Specks of grease may gather in the grain of the stainless steel and bake on to the surface, giving the appearance of rust.
To remove these baked-on foods use a fine to medium grit non-metallic abrasive pad (Scotch Brite is good) in conjunction with a stainless steel cleaner. Solutions used for cleaning concrete and masonry can be very corrosive and will 'attack' stainless steel. Ensure your Lynx products are well protected before you allow the use of such chemicals near your grill.
SPECIAL NOTE FOR LOCATIONS NEAR POOLS AND COASTAL AREAS
The 304 stainless steel material used in the construction of a Lynx Grill is highly rust resistant, however, chlorine in the air from swimming pools or the salt from sea air may cause surface rust to appear and even create some pitting if left on the product.
Here are a few tips to avoid this:
- Regularly wipe down the exterior surfaces with a damp cloth. (Micro fiber cloths such as Ecloth perform very well).
- Allow the surfaces to dry before installing the cover. Do not cover a damp grill.
- In extreme environments apply a rust inhibitor which leaves a microscopic protective layer on the grill. Products that provide a layer of vapor corrosion inhibitors (VpCI) protect the surface very well.
- For seasonal storage use the product referred to above, ensure the grill is dry and then cover and secure the cover to minimize the amount of damp air getting to the surfaces.
THE LYNX LIMITED LIFE TIME WARRANTY PROVIDES PROTECTION AGAINST RUST THROUGH OF PARTS THAT RENDER THE PRODUCT INOPERATIVE. IT DOES NOT COVER OCCASIONAL SURFACE RUST OR STAINING DUE TO ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS.
After your first use certain areas of the grill may discolor from the intense heat given off by the burners - this is normal and cannot be cleaned off. For light and heavy food stains there are many different stainless steel cleaners available.
The drip tray should be cleaned after each use. After the grill is completely cool, remove the drip tray by pulling it out until it stops, then lifting the front edge until the drip tray comes free.
Clean it with hot soapy water or an oven-style cleaning product and re-install. When using an oven-style cleaning product be sure to carefully follow the manufacturer's instructions. Many of these cleaners are toxic and can damage the stainless steel finish if not used properly.
Also, check the tray after rain. If you've left the grill uncovered, you may need to remove the drip tray drain plug to drain the water from the tray. The drain plug can be removed with a flat-head screwdriver
DO NOT ALLOW EXCESS GREASE OR LIQUIDS TO ACCUMULATE IN THE DRIP TRAY AS THIS MAY CREATE A FIRE HAZARD. NEVER USE GRILL WITHOUT DRIP TRAY PROPERLY INSTALLED.
The easiest way to clean the grill racks is to do so immediately after turning off the burners, while they are still hot. Wearing a long BBQ mitt to protect your hand from steam, dip a brass bristle brush in hot water and scrub the grill rack. Dip the brush frequently because the steam helps remove baked-on foods.
The ceramic briquettes normally burn off any accumulated food drippings. But you may occasionally experience larger spills that don't burn off under normal use. When this happens, let the grill cool completely. Remove the racks and then the briquette trays by lifting the front edge and pulling them toward you.
Flip the trays over and put them back in place over the burner. Light the burners and set them to ?HI? for 5 - 10 minutes to burn the briquettes clean. Any remaining food items can be brushed off using a soft brush. Be sure the trays have completely cooled before reinstalling them. Replacement briquette trays can be ordered from Lynx or from your dealer.
MAIN ceramic burner
Make sure the grill is completely cool before proceeding. Ensure that the gas supply is off and all control knobs are in the "OFF" position.
To Remove ceramic burners:
Remove the grill racks and briquette trays. Lift the burner up until the legs exit the frame. Then pull to the rear of the grill so the burner head comes off the orifice at the front. Angle the burner sideways and lift it out. Be careful not to change the air shutter position.
To Clean the ceramic burner:
To maximize grill performance, clean the exterior of the burner with a wire brush. Remove stubborn scale with a metal scraper. Clear any clogged ports with a straightened paper clip. Never use a wooden toothpick as it may break off and clog the port. Shake out any debris through the air shutter. Use a flashlight to inspect the burner inlet to ensure it is not blocked. If obstructions can be seen, clean it with a paper clip or a pipe cleaner.
PROPER PLACEMENT OF EACH BURNER IS CRITICAL. AFTER CLEANING THEY MUST BE CENTERED ON THE ORIFICE, RESTING LEVEL WITHOUT ANY ROCKING. FAILURE TO MEET THESE CONDITIONS MAY CAUSE A VERY DANGEROUS CONDITION THAT CAN CAUSE PERSONAL INJURY AND PROPERTY DAMAGE.
- Storage Space
- Width: 36"
- Depth: 25.25"
- Height: 23"
- Weight (lbs.): 90
Lynx Grills Catalog
Lynx Grill Care and Use Manual
Lynx Grill Specs - All Grills
Lynx Appliance and Accessory Specs
Lynx Door and Drawer Specs
Lynx Stainless Steel Care
Winterizing Your, Lynx Grill
Lynx Gas Pluming Requirements
Lynx Grill Safety Tips
Ice Machine shall be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal and proper use and maintenance as specified by Lynx and upon proper installation and start up in accordance with the instruction manual supplied with the product when subjected to normal domestic use and service, for a period of one year after original date of purchase. The obligation of Lynx and the rights and remedies of the owner/user under this warranty are exclusively limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of parts or assemblies that in Lynx' opinion are defective within one year after original date of purchase.
The labor warranty shall include straight time labor charges at the product location only. Any labor service required to fulfill the warranty obligation must be performed by a refrigeration service company authorized to perform such service by Lynx. This warranty is limited to the replacement of the defective parts.
This warranty does not include parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from:
- External electrical power failure or miswiring to Product for any reason.
- External water supply failure or plumbing problems to the product for any reason.
- External drain line malfunction.
- Adverse operating conditions as set forth in the owner / user manual for the product.
- Failure to clean and / or maintain product as set forth in the owner / user manual for the product.
Service & Replacement Parts
Call (888) 289-5969 to report service issues or to obtain replacement components or parts for your Lynx grill. Replacement parts are shipped F.O.B. Lynx Professional Grills, Commerce, California 90040. Before calling for service, please make sure you have the following information:
1. Model number
2. Date of purchase
3. Proof of purchase by the original owner; and Serial number. (Note: The serial number can be found on the product name plate).
Limitations & Exclusions
1. Lynx's warranty applies only to the original purchaser and may not be transferred.
2. Lynx's warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied and all other obligations or liabilities related to the sale or use of its products.
3. Lynx's warranty shall not apply and Lynx is not responsible for damage resulting from misuse, abuse, alteration of or tampering with the appliance, accident, hostile environment, improper installation, or installation not in accordance with the instructions contained in the User Manual, or the local codes.
4. Lynx shall not be liable for incidental, consequential, special or contingent damages resulting from its breach of this written warranty or any implied warranty.
5. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusions of or limitations on consequential damages. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
6. No one has the authority to add to or vary Lynx's warranty, or to create for Lynx any other obligation or liability in connection with the sale or use of its products.
What is not covered
Lynx shall not be responsible for and shall not pay for the following:
1. Installation or start-up
2. Service by an unauthorized service provider
3. Damage or repair due to service by an unauthorized service provider or use of unauthorized parts
4. Improper installation
5. Service visits to instruct you on how to use the appliance, correct the installation, reset circuit breakers or replace fuses
6. Repairs due to other than normal household uses
7. Damage caused by accidents, abuse, alteration, misuse, incorrect installation or installation not in accordance with the instructions contained in the User Manual, or local codes
8. Units installed in non-residential applications such as day-care centers, bed and breakfast centers, churches, nursing homes, restaurants, hotels, schools, etc.
9. To correct normal adjustments or settings, due to improper installation
10. Shipping and handling costs, export duties, or installation cost
11. The cost of a service call to diagnose trouble or Removal or re-installation cost
Questions & Answers
Typical questions asked about products:
- • Is the item durable?
- • Is the item easy to use?
- • What are the dimensions of this item?
Free Shipping On All Swatches
Click to select the desired swatches. Once you have made your selection, click the "Reqeust Swatches" button below and proceed through checkout.
You've chosen 0 out of 3 free swatches.
One swatch order valid per customer.