Modeno Ridgefield Fire Pit
Item #: EL-OFG150 Internet #: 8366
For a Free Design Consultation or to Order by Phone
Modeno Ridgefield Fire Pit
Shipping Time Frame Ships within 8 weeks. Limited availability.
White Glove Delivery Available
- Made of fiberglass-reinforced concrete. 40,000 BTUs.
- Includes 13.2 lbs. of lava rock and PVC cover.
- W=27in. L=27in. H=14in.; 85 lbs.
Transform your patio into the extravagant paradise you’ve always wanted with the Modeno Ridgefield Fire Pit. The body is constructed of fiberglass reinforced concrete with a 9.8” burner ring and a 12.2” x 12.2” x .2” burner pan. Controlled by a push button spark ignition system, this unit is user friendly with an easy on/off feature. Includes PVC cover and lava rocks. CSA-certified for safety.
Caution: Wet lava rock should never be placed on a fire; allow it to dry completely before burning. Though rare, wet lava rock could crack or pop out when it becomes hot.
Please be aware of any local ordinances that may restrict or govern the use of this product prior to purchasing.
Modeno Ridgefield Fire Pit (LP) User's Manual
Modeno Ridgefield Fire Pit (NG) User's Manual
|Burner Ring Size||9.8 in. diameter|
|Burner Ring Construction||18 gauge, 304 stainless steel|
|Includes||13.2 lbs. of lava rock|
|Ignition Type||Push Button Spark|
This outdoor fireplace should be cleaned regularly to ensure safe use and extend product life. Note: After repeated use, a slight discoloration of the finishes may occur.
1. Wipe exterior surfaces with a mild dish washing soap or baking soda, then rinse clean with water.
1. For general cleaning use warm water, soap, ammonia, or detergent apply with a soft cloth or Sponge
2. For finger prints or smears use 3M Stainless Steel Cleaner and Polish, Arcal 20, Lac-O-Nu, LuminWash, O’Cedar Cream Polish, or Stainless Shine, this will provide a barrier file to minimize fingerprints.
3. For stubborn stains and discoloration use 3M Stainless Steel Cleaner and Polish, Allchem Concentrated Cleaner, Samae, Twinkle, Cameo Copper Cleaner, Liquid Nu Steel, Copper’s or Revere Stainless Steel Cleaner, apply using a soft cloth in the same direction of the polish lines.
4. While using in salt air environments we recommend cleaning all stainless steel surfaces at least every two weeks to keep the item in prime condition. Stainless steel is corrosion-resistant but it is not impervious to rust. Exposure to salt air and sea spray will cause surface rust if you do not care for your products properly.
The best thing you can do to protect the stainless steel is to clean it frequently.
Assembly: No assembly required
Additional Info: Orders ship complete unless otherwise requested. Ordering more than one item may affect shipping method.
If you have questions about our Return Policy, require expedited services or are interested in White Glove Delivery, please contact our design experts toll free at 866-350-8325 or via email with our Contact Form.
Questions & Answers
Typical questions asked about products:
- • Is the item durable?
- • Is the item easy to use?
- • What are the dimensions of this item?
Free Shipping On All Swatches
Click to select the desired swatches. Once you have made your selection, click the "Reqeust Swatches" button below and proceed through checkout.
You've chosen 0 out of 3 free swatches.
One swatch order valid per customer.