Modeno Waterford Fire Table
Item #: EL-OFG152 Internet #: 8367
For a Free Design Consultation or to Order by Phone
Modeno Waterford Fire Table
Shipping Time Frame Ships within 1 - 2 weeks. NG ships late July.
White Glove Delivery Available
- Made of fiberglass-reinforced concrete. 40,000 BTUs.
- Includes 13.2 lbs. of lava rock and PVC cover.
- Available in NG and LP burning systems.
Create the backyard of your dreams with the Modeno Waterford Fire Table. With a body constructed of fiberglass reinforced concrete and a 9.8” diameter burner ring along with a 12.2” diameter burn pan, this unit includes easy on/off maneuverability with a push button spark ignition system. Includes a PVC cover and 13.2 lbs of lava rocks. Accessories sold separately include a wind screen and a matching tank cover. CSA-certified for safety and 1-year warranty guaranteed.
Caution: Wet lava rock should never be placed on a fire; allow it to dry completely before burning. Though rare, wet lava rock could crack or pop out when it becomes hot.
Please be aware of any local ordinances that may restrict or govern the use of this product prior to purchasing.
This outdoor fireplace should be cleaned regularly to ensure safe use and extend product life. Note: After repeated use, a slight discoloration of the finishes may occur.
1. Wipe exterior surfaces with a mild dish washing soap or baking soda, then rinse clean with water.
1. For general cleaning use warm water, soap, ammonia, or detergent apply with a soft cloth or Sponge
2. For finger prints or smears use 3M Stainless Steel Cleaner and Polish, Arcal 20, Lac-O-Nu, LuminWash, O’Cedar Cream Polish, or Stainless Shine, this will provide a barrier file to minimize fingerprints.
3. For stubborn stains and discoloration use 3M Stainless Steel Cleaner and Polish, Allchem Concentrated Cleaner, Samae, Twinkle, Cameo Copper Cleaner, Liquid Nu Steel, Copper’s or Revere Stainless Steel Cleaner, apply using a soft cloth in the same direction of the polish lines.
4. While using in salt air environments we recommend cleaning all stainless steel surfaces at least every two weeks to keep the item in prime condition. Stainless steel is corrosion-resistant but it is not impervious to rust. Exposure to salt air and sea spray will cause surface rust if you do not care for your products properly.
The best thing you can do to protect the stainless steel is to clean it frequently.
|Burner Ring Size||9.8 in. diameter|
|Burner Ring Construction||18 gauge, 304 stainless steel|
|Includes||13.2 lbs. of lava rock|
|Ignition Type||Push Button Spark|
Questions & Answers
Typical questions asked about products:
- • Is the item durable?
- • Is the item easy to use?
- • What are the dimensions of this item?
Free Shipping On All Swatches
Click to select the desired swatches. Once you have made your selection, click the "Reqeust Swatches" button below and proceed through checkout.
You've chosen 0 out of 3 free swatches.
One swatch order valid per customer.