RS Barcelona You and Me Standard Black Indoor/Outdoor Ping Pong Table
Item #: RS-YMS-2N Internet #: 11003
For a Free Design Consultation or to Order by Phone
RS Barcelona You and Me Standard Black Indoor/Outdoor Ping Pong Table
Shipping Time Frame Ships within 7 - 10 business days
White Glove Delivery Available
- Includes 2 paddles and 6 ping pong balls
- For hospitality, office, and residential use
- HPL top is designed to handle intense use
- Able to store paddle, balls, and net in the attached side drawer
- W=72 in. D=108 in. H=30 in. 213.5 lbs.
The RS Barcelona You and Me Standard is a ping pong table with a black finish. Tournament-sized, with a playing surface and a design that offer full playability. It is also a large dining table, an office desk, and a conference table just right for the boardroom. Built from weatherproof materials to withstand weather variations and temperature changes.
Because, first and foremost, You and Me is a ping pong table, with dimensions, a playing surface, a design, and a structure that offers full playability. Just like a professional table.
When not in use, all the sporting elements – the net, the paddles, and the balls – are stored in a discreet side drawer, completely out of sight. And the table is ready for other uses.
Manufactured with high-quality, hardwearing materials, the table is ready for daily use and intense play. The black HPL top – the surface used in standard ping pong tables – is perfect for outdoor use. Designed to withstand inclement weather and temperature changes, it’s also easy to clean and maintain. What’s more, the RS Barcelona You and Me benches are the perfect companions to create a comfortable, functional dining room and work setting.
Cover or place the black HPL top in a shaded location if used outdoors to prevent discoloration.
Includes polyester fabric net, a set of 6 balls, and a set of 2 paddles.
- Structure: Steel with cataphoretic coating process and micro-textured powder-coated polyester paint.
- Top: HPL
- Legs: Iroko wood
- Net: Polyester fabric
This product has been made with resistant materials of the highest quality. With correct care and maintenance, you will be able to enjoy it for many years. However, dirt or other contaminants and bad use could damage it.
METAL PARTS (STRUCTURE)For the optimal conservation of pieces manufactured in steel, especially if they are exposed to the elements, periodic maintenance is advised.
For maximum corrosion resistance, steel surfaces must always be kept clean. This maintenance must be tailored to the conditions to which your product is exposed (dust, dirt, humidity in combination with heat, salty or potentially corrosive environments, etc.). This can vary from one to four times a month, in normal settings, or up to once a day in cases of unhygienic or very rough conditions.
You must be the one who adjusts and evaluates the periodicity of the maintenance according to how the material reacts, increasing or reducing it depending on what is necessary for proper product care. In any case, we recommend cleaning it at least once a week, as a starting point.
Therefore, it’s important to keep the product clean. Please follow these simple instructions to keep the product in good condition:
- For cleaning both steel and stainless steel, use only a cloth dipped in warm water and mild soap. Never use abrasive soaps or detergents, as they can leave scratches and produce discoloration.
- Rub gently with a damp cloth. Rinse and wring the cloth frequently, to keep it moist. Make sure to rinse well and dry with another cloth.
- If the surface is glossy, you must wash it along the grain, to avoid scratching the surface. On polished surfaces, you must previously remove dust to avoid scratching the surface.
- If the event of a spill, clean the stain as quickly as possible.
- If you are unable to remove the stains with a damp cloth, apply a metal cleaner to the surface with a cloth. Read the instructions for the cleaner carefully, and test it first on an inconspicuous spot. Make sure to rinse well and dry with another cloth.
When the product is extremely dirty, with stains, incrustations, or signs of surface discoloration due to long periods of neglect, or poor maintenance, we recommend contacting professionals to restore the surface’s initial appearance.
HPL PARTS (FIELD)
HPL does not require special care.
- Clean with a cloth dampened in warm water and mild soap.
- Never use abrasive soap or detergent, sandpaper, or steel wool since they could scratch the surface or make colors fade.
- Never use furniture polish that contains wax, since these kinds of products tend to leave a sticky layer on the surface which attracts dust and dirt.
IROKO WOOD (LEGS)
As a natural material, iroko can vary in color, or even crack due to humidity and sudden temperature changes. Exposed to the elements, iroko undergoes a natural oxidation process that affects its color, taking on an attractive silver-grey tone.
Iroko pieces should be treated with a waterproof sealer to protect them from moisture and stains (provided they are cleaned immediately). However, this sealant naturally vanishes over time.
We recommend treating the wood with sealant every three months, or more frequently at dining and hospitality establishments. To restore iroko’s original appearance, sand the entire surface and apply the sealant, following the manufacturer’s instructions.
Never use soaps or abrasive detergents, or furniture cleaning products containing wax, as these types of products form a sticky layer on the surface that attracts dirt.
- Width (table): 60"
- Width (with netting): 72"
- Depth: 108"
- Height: 30"
- Weight (lbs.): 213.5
For two years from purchase date, RS Barcelona warrants that its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and the conditions for which it was designed and the product is used for its intended purpose.The warranty is nontransferrable, and is applicable to the original purchaser only. The warranty will be valid only if proper maintenance and cleaning have been carried out in accordance with RS Barcelona’s care and maintenance instructions.
This warranty does not apply to faults or imperfections resulting from passage of time or normal wear and tear. Scratches, natural variations in wood grain and colour are characteristic of this natural material and are not included in this warranty. Discoloration or fading of surface materials and colours due to stains, ultraviolet light, harsh cleaners, etc. are not included in this warranty. Scratches or tears that may occur on the furniture fabric or pool table cloth due to use are specifically excluded from this warranty.
Products which do not conform to the description or which are defective in material or manufacturing will be replaced, repaired or, at rs barcelona’s choice, credited for their original purchase price. rs barcelona must be notified of such defect with graphic evidence and description.
Questions & Answers
Typical questions asked about products:
- • Is the item durable?
- • Is the item easy to use?
- • What are the dimensions of this item?
Free Shipping On All Swatches
Click to select the desired swatches. Once you have made your selection, click the "Reqeust Swatches" button below and proceed through checkout.
You've chosen 0 out of 3 free swatches.
One swatch order valid per customer.