Lynx Grills Sedona 36" Built-In Gas Grill
Item #: LPG-L600XXX Internet #: 3369
For a Free Design Consultation or to Order by Phone
Lynx Grills Sedona 36" Built-In Gas Grill
Shipping Time Frame Most Lynx items ship in 15 - 16 weeks. Lead times may vary based on product availability at Lynx. Inquire for specifics
White Glove Delivery Available
- 891 sq in of cooking surface (618 primary cooking grates, 273 secondary cooking grates).
- Beautiful illumination with blue-lit control knobs.
- Heavy-duty welded construction eliminates gaps where grease can collect.
- W36 D25.3 H24.6 (lid closed)
The Lynx Sedona 36" Grill brings versatile cooking options to any outdoor kitchen. This 69,000 BTU three-burner grill is offered in two burner styles in your choice of either three traditional stainless steel u-shape burners or choose the two traditional stainless steel u-shape burners and one ProSear infrared burner to deliver high temperature grilling to the 618 sq. in. of primary cooking space (891 sq. in. of total cooking space).
All Sedona grills are standard as built-in grill heads and are available with an optional cart for freestanding applications. All Sedona Grills are also available with an optional 14,000 BTU infrared rotisserie burner that offers a slow roast option for cooking larger meats. The self-basting action of the rotisserie produces extremely flavorful results.
The Lynx Sedona is the sister grill to the "big brother" Lynx Professional Grills series and even have identical exterior styling, but come with a few small differences. The Sedona uses a time tested spark ignition system vs. a hot surface ignition system. The Sedona has a U-shape 23,000 BTU stainless steel burner (12 year warranty) vs. a ceramic 25,000 BTU burner (lifetime warranty). A third difference is Sedona grills use the original Lynx ProSear burner instead of the next generation ProSear 2 infrared burner. One final difference is Sedona grills do not come with a smoker burner box. All Lynx Grills are made in the U.S.A.
|Grill Dimensions||Cutout Dimensions||Cooking Grid Dimensions|
|Cooking Surface||891 sq in||―||―|
|Width||36 in||35 in||33 in|
|Depth||25.31 in||24.25 in||17.75 in|
|Height||24.63 in (lid closed), 33 in (lid open)||10 in||―|
Additional Info: Orders ship complete unless otherwise requested. Ordering more than one item may affect shipping method.
If you have questions about our Return Policy, require expedited services or are interested in White Glove Delivery, please contact our design experts toll free at 866-350-8325 or via email with our Contact Form.
The stainless steel grill body, ProSear burner and rotisserie infrared burner are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship when subjected to normal domestic use and service for the lifetime of the original purchaser. The tubular stainless steel main burners carry a limited twelve (12) year warranty. This warranty excludes surface corrosion, scratches, and discoloration which may occur during normal use. This warranty is limited to the replacement of the defective parts, with the owner paying all other cost including labor, shipping and handling.
Limited Five-Year Warranty
The following grill parts are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship, when subjected to normal domestic use and service, for a period of five (5) years from the original date of purchase; cooking grates, warming racks, spit rods, briquette trays, manifolds and gas valves. This warranty is limited to the replacement of the defective parts, with the owner paying all other costs including labor, shipping, and handling.
Limited Two-Year Warranty
All other grill components are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship, when subjected to normal domestic use and service, for a period of two (2) years from the original date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the replacement of the defective parts, with the owner paying all other costs including labor, shipping and handling.
Limited One-Year Warranty
For a period of one (1) year from the original date of purchase, Lynx will replace or repair parts found to be defective at no cost to the original purchaser. This includes the cost of shipping replacement parts and, where necessary, service labor at prevailing local rates by a Lynx authorized service person. Service will be provided during normal business hours and must be authorized in advance by Lynx.
Limitations & Exclusions
1) Warranty applies only to the original purchaser and may not be transferred.
2) Warranty is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied and all other obligations or liabilities related to the sale or use of its grill products.
3) Warranty shall not apply and Lynx is not responsible for damage resulting from misuse, abuse, alteration of or tampering with the appliance, accident, hostile environment, flare-up fires, improper installation, or installation not in accordance with the instructions contained in this manual, or the local codes.
4) Lynx shall not be liable for incidental, consequential, special or contingent damages resulting from its breach of this written warranty or any implied warranty.
5) Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusions of or limitations on consequential damages. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
6) No one has the authority to add to or vary Lynx's warranty, or to create for Lynx any other obligation or liability in connection with the sale or use of its products.
7) Limited to the replacement of defective parts with the owner paying all other costs including labor.
What is not covered
Lynx shall not be responsible for and shall not pay for the following:
1) Installation or start-up, damages or problems caused by improper installation or use;
2) Service by an unauthorized service provider;
3) Damage or repair due to service by an unauthorized service provider or use of unauthorized parts.
4) Units installed in non-residential applications such as day-care centers, bed and breakfast centers, churches, nursing homes, restaurants, hotels, schools, etc.
5) To correct normal adjustments or settings, due to improper installation, commissioning or local gas supply properties.
6) Shipping and handling costs, export duties, installation, removal, or re-installation cost; (S&H push/pull).
7) Display models are generally sold ?as is.? If you have purchased a display model, please be advised that it is sold "as is" and that it is subject to the following warranty exclusions: any exterior or cosmetic damage is nonwarrantable; any missing components will be replaced at consumers expense; major handling damage to manifold, valve and ignition system will be serviced at consumer's expense; all other warranty's (standard warranty) will remain in effect.
8) The cost of a service call to diagnose trouble.
Questions & Answers
Typical questions asked about products:
- • Is the item durable?
- • Is the item easy to use?
- • What are the dimensions of this item?
Free Shipping On All Swatches
Click to select the desired swatches. Once you have made your selection, click the "Reqeust Swatches" button below and proceed through checkout.
You've chosen 0 out of 3 free swatches.
One swatch order valid per customer.